Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Silent-Trader said:

 

Of course it's gets annoying, but it's customer service. It's insane? Give me a break! If someone said that to a customer to their face at work, they would probably get fired. I do agree that "we" get go overboard, but it is their job to satisfy their fan base and a big part of it is fantasy football. If it wasn't fantasy football no one would care about backup RBs like Bernard. 

 

Sure - I agree for the most part that it's their job to report team news but there is also a way to ask as well, referring to Ben Baby's tweet about some manners from random strangers hassling him for information he doesn't have.

Customer service or not, there's a certain way to approach someone if you're asking for information.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mixon is easily a Top 5/10 RB talent wise, however, he’s on a terrible team, with a terrible OL, with terrible clueless coaches in a terrible organization that don’t know wtf they’re doing.   

This dude is gonna shut up ALL the haters this week with a phenomenal matchup on tap...watch.     bold prediction: 14 carries, 64 yards rushing, 3 receptions for 23 yards.  BOOK IT

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, ludawg23 said:

 

Sure - I agree for the most part that it's their job to report team news but there is also a way to ask as well, referring to Ben Baby's tweet about some manners from random strangers hassling him for information he doesn't have.

Customer service or not, there's a certain way to approach someone if you're asking for information.

It's twitter, not a corporate email

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Proto24 said:

Ah... not feeling good about this one. All signs point to a lisfranc injury. Even if it’s minor, sounds like Mixon would miss at least a few weeks.


What are these signs you speak of?

Link to post
Share on other sites

They surely had the MRI results no later than sometime Tuesday.

All strange, even without an official announcement from the team a good aggressive beat reporter would at least have a source within the team.

Even just an anticipating good or bad results, or whatever .....

I had/have Chubb and Sutton in other leagues and early inside info from beat reporters on both was spot on (unfortunately)

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ffluser2008 said:

They surely had the MRI results no later than sometime Tuesday.

All strange, even without an official announcement from the team a good aggressive beat reporter would at least have a source within the team.

Even just an anticipating good or bad results, or whatever .....

I had/have Chubb and Sutton in other leagues and early inside info from beat reporters on both was spot on (unfortunately)

 

 

 

 

Ya this is odd. We all Can’t find anything on the MRI results. All we know is after he sustained the injury he went back in the game for 2nd half, he wasn’t used in hurry up because Giovani is 100x better then Mixon obviously 🙄, he went in for a MRI, and he was standing in a hoodie during practice. Is this because they play a division foe this weekend? And won’t release the results. Really weird.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kyoun1e said:

Lot of doom and gloom.

Probably practice tmrw and all good.

Lol...that’s exactly what everyone said yesterday. 

We’re now 3 days since his MRI with not a single update, and 2 days of missing practice. 

Not sure I’d categorize this as “all good”. If you don’t already have Gio, I hope it’s not too late for you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, UVA_Drew said:

Lol...that’s exactly what everyone said yesterday. 

We’re now 3 days since his MRI with not a single update, and 2 days of missing practice. 

Not sure I’d categorize this as “all good”. If you don’t already have Gio, I hope it’s not too late for you. 

 

I've got Gio.

That said, the matchup stinks for both of them.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The only positive thing to go off of is that Mixon will usually play if he can go.  Looking at his track record, he seems to always have some type of minor injury where he will not practice most of the week and then he will end up playing.  Hopefully it is that but for most guys, missing two consecutive days is usually bad for their availability come Sunday.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...