NBC Sports Edge Forums

6 hours ago, GarrettHasTheClap said:

I may be in the small minority,  but I dont see this as a shy away matchup. Pittsburgh has been seeming vulnerable to me.

7 hours ago, Monster Week said:

I think Cincy beats Pittsburg out right, with or with out Ben

They remind me of the 2008 Titans or 2013 Chiefs. Last remaining undefeated team but not very convincing. Should be a close game even if Ben plays.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mixon is easily a Top 5/10 RB talent wise, however, he’s on a terrible team, with a terrible OL, with terrible clueless coaches in a terrible organization that don’t know wtf they’re doing.   

This dude is gonna shut up ALL the haters this week with a phenomenal matchup on tap...watch.     bold prediction: 14 carries, 64 yards rushing, 3 receptions for 23 yards.  BOOK IT

Posted Images

11 hours ago, dayvidhong said:

just traded for mans but im okay with him sitting out this week bc rest is the most important thing with playoffs quickly approaching

you should want him to play considering the bengals sure look like this injury is a lot worse then they let on to begin with

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Total mismanagement of this situation by Cinci.

Team doctors must have misdiagnosed or Mixon would have been IR'd. 

Can't say I'm surprised. Look how they dicked around with everyone regarding Green last year.....for the WHOLE year.

Edited by RoseLin23
  • Like 1

At least he has a competent backup you can plug in and we're not looking at an Ekeler situation where one backup sucks (Kelley) and the other one gets hurt every other play (JJ). Then two practice squad guys emerge and muddy the situation. Perine is their big body back but he's a plodder and Gio will always get his touches. 

Edited by TeflonDonNewcombe
27 minutes ago, jpark211 said:

I think tomorrow's practice would be more telling

How is there any hope here?  He was in a sweatshirt yesterday off to the side.  Today he's not even dressed.  Why is all of a sudden tomorrow he going to be a full go?

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

As a Mixon owner, if you don’t have Gio, what type of value would you be willing to trade him for right now?

I'm a DJ owner -- someone offered me Duke + DMont for Mixon and the Baltimore. But I declined because I do indeed have Gio. 

2 minutes ago, Cord said:

I'm a DJ owner -- someone offered me Duke + DMont for Mixon and the Baltimore. But I declined because I do indeed have Gio. 

Yeah, that makes sense... If you have Gio, no reason to sell Mixon.  I have Gio and am looking to buy Mixon for the right price before he returns to practice.