NBC Sports Edge Forums

1 hour ago, fantasymad said:

There is a reason why this joke of an organization is called the Bungles. Even their beat reporter is a clown. 

They should play with a fake red nose and their faces painted to match the clowns in their organization.

Gio is no clown 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mixon is easily a Top 5/10 RB talent wise, however, he’s on a terrible team, with a terrible OL, with terrible clueless coaches in a terrible organization that don’t know wtf they’re doing.   

This dude is gonna shut up ALL the haters this week with a phenomenal matchup on tap...watch.     bold prediction: 14 carries, 64 yards rushing, 3 receptions for 23 yards.  BOOK IT

Posted Images

I would like to think that he is close and will be back next week.  They likely thought he would have been back this week due to the no IR tag (as this is the 3rd game he missed).  Again, like everything in this thread its all speculation, but if it were a linsfrac injury ( or a possible season ender) they wouldn't have held out hope of him playing this week.  He just hasn't recovered as well as they hoped.

2 hours ago, fantasymad said:

There is a reason why this joke of an organization is called the Bungles. Even their beat reporter is a clown. 

They should play with a fake red nose and their faces painted to match the clowns in their organization.

“Am I funny like a clown to you....you calling me clown funny????”

66047A82-78EA-48AE-991F-B59DEE69D7C4.jpeg

With no practice this week I don't know how you can feel confident next week unless he's full practice every day.

Still incredulous that there is NO detail on this injury.

Has his foot been devoured by a flesh eating virus?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

With no practice this week I don't know how you can feel confident next week unless he's full practice every day.

Still incredulous that there is NO detail on this injury.

Has his foot been devoured by a flesh eating virus?

They don't want to give the Steelers a competitive advantage.  This could jeopardize the Bengals overall game plan. 

42 minutes ago, GarrettHasTheClap said:

They don't want to give the Steelers a competitive advantage.

Then they should have invested in a somewhat competent o-line to stop the Steelers pass rush from murdering their rookie QB.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, JDE said:

Hope you all held onto your Gio shares

The fact there is a "Joe Mixon Update Account" twitter with a Bungles beat reporter who is trolling all of us interested says it all.  What a bunch of clowns.