NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mixon is easily a Top 5/10 RB talent wise, however, he’s on a terrible team, with a terrible OL, with terrible clueless coaches in a terrible organization that don’t know wtf they’re doing.   

This dude is gonna shut up ALL the haters this week with a phenomenal matchup on tap...watch.     bold prediction: 14 carries, 64 yards rushing, 3 receptions for 23 yards.  BOOK IT

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jpark211 said:

Don't understand why the NFL even has a "doubtful" designation. Has any player in recent history come back after such designation to play the same week?

1 hour ago, BornandbredHeel said:

Mike Evans was a late UPGRADE from doubtful earlier this season

Allen Robinson was listed as doubtful on a Friday injury report with a concussion. They initially him as questionable, but there's a rule that no player that has been unable to log a at least a limited practice through Friday can be listed as anything better than doubtful. Robinson cleared the protocol on Saturday and played on Sunday.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Atomicdogg97 said:

If Mixon is not active for the game, will ESPN switch his status to out? I am asking because I am having roster issues and would want to move him to my Injury list to pick up another player. I can't remember how injury designations work.

It should eventually, assuming ESPN works like Yahoo.  The very latest where he'll be designated out is a couple hours before the game, when the team needs to declare which players are out for that game.  

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Krustyburger said:

If you haven't offloaded Mixon by now you are just bad at Fantasy Football

Not sure I understand your post. Who in their right mind would pay for him right now? And why would I take pennies on the dollar. 

this is frustrating.  He could be back next week, or not at all for the rest of the season.  As someone who also has Gio, it doesn't hurt as bad, but we saw that Gio can still have crappy games even in a positive game script with the Bengals playing from behind all game.

Would love to get him back.

7 hours ago, MBarbarian said:

Perfect matchup this week.  WFT is #1 pass defense, but #17 rush defense.  Hope they just held him out last week as a precaution vs. the (still) undefeated Steelers.

Im definitely hoping for this too. If you have Gio though still a smash spot for either back.

4 minutes ago, brosephd said:

practice reports today or tomorrow? has he been upgraded from dancing?

Practice reports always start on Wednesday... unless you are playing in TNF or MNF.

Hoping for a dancing upgrade but who knows at this point.