NBC Sports Edge Forums

11 hours ago, Cdub2k said:

Quite honestly after he missed that 2nd game they should've stuck him on the IR list. That would have made life a hell of a lot easier fantasy wise and that would have freed up a roster spot for the Bengals. Instead they choose to just let him soak up a roster spot for no real reason which is limiting their own team in the process! This is pure stupidity! 

Believe it or not, NFL coaches don't care about our fantasy football teams just like we don't care about their investment in a player long term. 

As CRAZY as it is, the owners let the coaches make the decisions over us. I'm writing a letter.

Edited by this guy right here
  • Like 1
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mixon is easily a Top 5/10 RB talent wise, however, he’s on a terrible team, with a terrible OL, with terrible clueless coaches in a terrible organization that don’t know wtf they’re doing.   

This dude is gonna shut up ALL the haters this week with a phenomenal matchup on tap...watch.     bold prediction: 14 carries, 64 yards rushing, 3 receptions for 23 yards.  BOOK IT

Posted Images

Man this is Frustrating.  Have a feeling their going to shut down Mixon ROS.  The Logic behind my thinking is their already playing for next year.  They just signed Mixon to a 4 year deal.  They have the worst offensive line protecting Burrow.  What does that mean.  I believe their "Tanking" on purpose for Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon in next years draft.  The only reasoning I can come up with. 

20 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Curious what Mixon owners would take to get rid of him at this point.

A flex worthy RB?

I'm a Gio owner on the hunt for him. 

After investing this much time in him... I am inclined to ride it out. A flex worthy rb isn't enough imo

3 hours ago, kyoun1e said:

Curious what Mixon owners would take to get rid of him at this point.

A flex worthy RB?

I'm a Gio owner on the hunt for him. 

Honestly - anything.  I've tried to trade this guy for weeks now and there is ZERO interest in my leagues.  

The Dolphins defense has a nice stretch coming up - that would probably get me to pull the trigger at this point.