NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mixon is easily a Top 5/10 RB talent wise, however, he’s on a terrible team, with a terrible OL, with terrible clueless coaches in a terrible organization that don’t know wtf they’re doing.   

This dude is gonna shut up ALL the haters this week with a phenomenal matchup on tap...watch.     bold prediction: 14 carries, 64 yards rushing, 3 receptions for 23 yards.  BOOK IT

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, dave.zavala89 said:

what do you guys think done for the season? if you where lucky enough to secure Gio i guess you can finally cut him loose and make room for someone off the waivers. 

wish we knew what the injury was so we could have an idea if he's actually done for the season

Just dropped him in my 12 team league i have Gio. 
Not worth rostering 

everyone do the same hes a waste of a roster spot. Unless of course you have an ir spot. My league doesn’t so cut him loose 

Wow. Out for 4 weeks, now out at least another three. That's 7 weeks.

But yeah...this isn't a "major" injury. Totally mismanaged.

Anyways...are you Mixon owners holding onto him? As a Gio owner I still want to buy Mixon...but not if I can get him for free.

When he was dancing on the sideline,

I didn't drop him like he's hot, I didn't drop him like he's hot, I didn't  drop

him like he's hot

When the Bungles said he was week to week 

I didn't drop him like he's hot, I didn't drop him like he's hot, I didn't  drop

him like he's hot

When I realized this coach and this organization are run by morons

him like he's hot

When the beat reporter named Ben Baby made a joke of his injury

him like he's hot

When this team of clowns and decades of incompetence put him on IR and said he might be back 

I AM GONNA DROP HIM LIKE HE'S HOT,  DROP HIM LIKE HE's HOT!!!!!

15 minutes ago, 33legend said:

Think he is a good trade target for those teams that are locked for the playoffs?

[...] Honestly we don’t know if he’s coming back or not with how the bengals have handled his injury updates BUT if he is back, he has a pretty decent playoffs schedule 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

Everyone sayn they dropping Mixon, I highly doubt it....maybe if ur in a 10 or 8man league. Who else u gonna grab off waivers to replace him? Everyone counting him out and nobody truly knows if he’s gonna return. If dropped he will be scooped up quickly and another manager will capitalize on that if he returns, especially weeks 14 and 16. I’m not very pleased with the news but no way I’m dropping so he can return and bite me in the a&$ in the playoffs. 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

Everyone sayn they dropping Mixon, I highly doubt it....maybe if ur in a 10 or 8man league. Who else u gonna grab off waivers to replace him? Everyone counting him out and nobody truly knows if he’s gonna return. If dropped he will be scooped up quickly and another manager will capitalize on that if he returns, especially weeks 14 and 16. I’m not very pleased with the news but no way I’m dropping so he can return and bite me in the a&$ in the playoffs. 

There there buddy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

On a serious note, I agree that it's too soon to drop Mixon unless someone is really desperate for that IR/bench spot in order to make the playoffs.  

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, ZappB said:

On a serious note, I agree that it's too soon to drop Mixon unless someone is really desperate for that IR/bench spot in order to make the playoffs.  

Certain and few circumstances yeah I do agree. You would have to be fighting for a playoff spot, have a very small bench and/or no IR spots, and some gd options on the waiver to be dropping Mixon make sense.

Edited by Tomei7
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

Certain and few circumstances yeah I do agree. You would have to be fighting for a playoff spot, have a very small bench and/or no IR spots, and some gd options on the waiver to be dropping Mixon make sense.

Agreed, I wouldn't drop him if I owned him. But at the same time it's not impossible that Week 14 rolls around and they mention they're going to ease him back into his role. If that's the case you're probably not playing him on limited snaps Week 14, and so in that scenario you only have him Week 15/16, and if he plays poorly Week 14 you might not play him Week 15 either so you're burning a spot for 5 weeks for 1 start. Again, not saying that's going to happen for sure but it's not out of the realm of possibilities.  

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, vercrazy said:

Agreed, I wouldn't drop him if I owned him. But at the same time it's not impossible that Week 14 rolls around and they mention they're going to ease him back into his role. If that's the case you're probably not playing him on limited snaps Week 14, and so in that scenario you only have him Week 15/16, and if he plays poorly Week 14 you might not play him Week 15 either so you're burning a spot for 5 weeks for 1 start. Again, not saying that's going to happen for sure but it's not out of the realm of possibilities.  

That week 16 spot is against the texans though lol.

As someone else said above if you're fighting for the playoffs/dont have an IR spot/bench room then yeah by all means cut him. I think if you're comfortably in the playoffs or have an IR spot it's worth holding 

Like everything in fantasy it depends on people's settings/situation 

Edited by vthokie3
  • Like 2