NBC Sports Edge Forums

Complete s***show

This man probably will come back in week 15 against Pitt to shatter your championship dreams

To all of the good people that drafted him in the 1st round, its our own damn fault

Never draft a Bungle again, ever

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mixon is easily a Top 5/10 RB talent wise, however, he’s on a terrible team, with a terrible OL, with terrible clueless coaches in a terrible organization that don’t know wtf they’re doing.   

This dude is gonna shut up ALL the haters this week with a phenomenal matchup on tap...watch.     bold prediction: 14 carries, 64 yards rushing, 3 receptions for 23 yards.  BOOK IT

Posted Images

Hopefully the Bengals are simply protecting there investment following his new contract. And not a serious injury.

I tend to overanalyze but his recent Tweet and him saying, I appreciate everyone and I will be back better than ever, indicates a rehab type injury. Maybe he is dealing with Turf Toe? 

I hope he gets healthy and it may be exciting in Cinncy for the 2021 season with Burrow, Mixon, Higgins, and Boyd...

• Haha 1

I think that Mixon could still be a strong option for owners down the stretch. Obviously, if you are trending towards making the playoffs or even better, trending towards getting a bye in your league, I would try to buy low. COVID could play a huge role in what happens in the next month. Cases are spiraling out of control everywhere and we are starting to see more cases amongst NFL teams. I know its not something that we don't want to talk about, but if states start taking more drastic measures and case count continues to rise within the league, there could be a realistic possibility that the regular season could be extended a week or two.

It doesn't seem likely, at least right that now, but its something to think about.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, MBarbarian said:

Anyone holding for playoffs?  Earliest he comes back is Week 14 v. DAL (avg matchup), then PIT (their rush D has just been average recently), then HOU (the best RB matchup).

Ugh.  What a clusterf*ck

Im holding just in case unless a better IR player is about to come off 

• Like 1
On 11/24/2020 at 10:45 AM, MBarbarian said:

Anyone holding for playoffs?  Earliest he comes back is Week 14 v. DAL (avg matchup), then PIT (their rush D has just been average recently), then HOU (the best RB matchup).

Ugh.  What a clusterf*ck

After Burrow hurt his knee, do you really see them bringing Mixon back?

On 11/23/2020 at 11:17 AM, Jubanton said:

Drop him like it's hot... it's liberating!

us dynasty leaguers gotta stash and pray that 2021 will be better or sell him for whatever we can get this off season. 

1 hour ago, griffin727 said:

I dropped. Are you really going to trust him in the playoffs if he magically played?

If I make it to the championship I would absolutely play him against the Texans week 16 especially now that the Texans lost fuller. That game shouldn’t get away from the bengals too bad to avoid the run game. He’s worth a hold for that one spot start if you can afford to.

Edited by StevenSC400
  • Like 2

Yeah he’s been in my IR spot. Got a few good weeks from Gio but he’s unfortunately killed me the last 3. Going to officially cut bait this week and hoping mixon  returns to at least have the flexibility to play him. 

• Like 1