NBC Sports Edge Forums

49 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

If I make it to the championship I would absolutely play him against the Texans week 16 especially now that the Texans lost fuller. That game shouldn’t get away from the bengals too bad to avoid the run game. He’s worth a hold for that one spot start if you can afford to.

Exactly. We also don’t know what injuries or COVID related situations may tear through the league which would make him extremely  valuable in the late rounds of the playoffs.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mixon is easily a Top 5/10 RB talent wise, however, he’s on a terrible team, with a terrible OL, with terrible clueless coaches in a terrible organization that don’t know wtf they’re doing.   

This dude is gonna shut up ALL the haters this week with a phenomenal matchup on tap...watch.     bold prediction: 14 carries, 64 yards rushing, 3 receptions for 23 yards.  BOOK IT

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, dsrich said:

Yeah he’s been in my IR spot. Got a few good weeks from Gio but he’s unfortunately killed me the last 3. Going to officially cut bait this week and hoping mixon  returns to at least have the flexibility to play him. 

I cut geo this week. The way I’m looking at it is if I can’t trust to start him anymore what’s the point of keeping him. And no matter what def wouldn’t start him again against the Steelers week 15. Week 16 is the only potential start I could see with him and that’s only if mixon doesn’t make it back. Even then I’d still have to think about it.

Edited by StevenSC400
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

I cut geo this week. The way I’m looking at it is if I can’t trust to start him anymore what’s the point of keeping him. And no matter what def wouldn’t start him again against the Steelers week 15. Week 16 is the only potential start I could see with him and that’s only if mixon doesn’t make it back. Even then I’d still have to think about it.

It’s the same with me but almost wanted to play defense against other league members with him. But have to think about my team now. Cannot hold two cincy backs considering ive got 2 saints and 2 packers backs too!

I trust mixon’s talent. This year has been rough and injury always sucks but I would draft him again next year. 

Edited by dsrich
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, dsrich said:

It’s the same with me but almost wanted to play defense against other league members with him. But have to think about my team now. Cannot hold two cincy backs considering ive got 2 saints and 2 packers backs too!

I trust mixon’s talent. This year has been rough and injury always sucks but I would draft him again next year. 

Let someone else play him if they want to. I wouldn’t be too worried about it. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, dsrich said:

I would too. He was performing right at ADP when he got injured and he should have an even better year next season if Burrow progresses.

8 minutes ago, WVFalcon said:

I would too. He was performing right at ADP when he got injured and he should have an even better year next season if Burrow progresses.

What do we think his ADP will be next year? If he somehow falls to the late third I'd jump all over him there.

30 minutes ago, Andy Mick said:

What do we think his ADP will be next year? If he somehow falls to the late third I'd jump all over him there.

The Bengals are probably still going to be garbage, Burrow is probably going to be out most of the year, and the ADP will become too high just like it did this year.

1 minute ago, sSektor said:

The Bengals are probably still going to be garbage, Burrow is probably going to be out most of the year, and the ADP will become too high just like it did this year.

not buying that narrative at all

if cincy drafts the tackle out of oregon with the first pick, I have zero issue grabbing Mixon in the 3rd

Now, Mixon in the 2nd? nope. But if he falls to round 3, and the bengals put their draft capital into o-line? Yes

38 minutes ago, Chippa said:

not buying that narrative at all

if cincy drafts the tackle out of oregon with the first pick, I have zero issue grabbing Mixon in the 3rd

Now, Mixon in the 2nd? nope. But if he falls to round 3, and the bengals put their draft capital into o-line? Yes

He would be a steal in round 3. I didn’t think anyone would get him that early this year but due to the hype he was a late first round pick in most leagues. Same thing is going to happen next year. 

2 hours ago, WVFalcon said:

Sadly the speculation is Burrows may not play next year. Looks like since it involved so many damaged ligaments it might be 16 month recovery. Fantasy doctors on you tube has a good video explaining it. 

6 hours ago, varock said:

Are we universally dropping him? For those of you with a bye, are you holding another week? Expecting him to return, let alone provide any meaningful value seems like a pipe dream at this point. 

Not sure why anyone is holding.

CINC faces PIT next week. That's a non start and since he's already ruled out this week, that makes him iffy next week at minimum.

So are you really going to start him if god forbid he's active, but minus any meaningful practice time the last two months...in the championship game?

No.