NBC Sports Edge Forums

Leonard Fournette 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people on the face of the earth saying this is going to be a “full blown RBBC” are Rojo owners and dolts.  Which are you??

The only role he has ever had in his career is as the workhorse. Three weeks ago there was literally nobody saying that he wouldn’t have that role for the Jags in 2020. Now just a short time later on

Posted Images

An article on profootballtalk said Fournette could still potentially be traded before 4pm today. A team that wants him and is low on the waiver priority may offer a conditional pick to get him. Makes sense of a team wants him bad enough. I guess we’ll see. 

7 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Chiefs make/made ZERO sense ... we know the RB profile KoolAid digs, and Lenny Snaps 📸 just ain't it. 

square hole, meet round peg.

On Madden I run an air raid offense with a bruising running back (Henry) it works very well. Spread the defense out and put them in nickel/dime packages and then hammer them up the middle. 

Just now, Ryansm11 said:

On Madden I run an air raid offense with a bruising running back (Henry) it works very well. Spread the defense out and put them in nickel/dime packages and then hammer them up the middle. 

well, sure ... everything works with King Hendry 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

40 carries a game lmaooooo if only. Really tho, I could see this. 

Ohh yeah good times I'm saying ! He fits in perfectly with their run game a nice 1A-1B with Lenny and Carson , I like it. 

3 minutes ago, SpartanEric said:

I'm thinking Chicago.  

Easily- bottom 10 team last year, although not sure how they qualify if their draft pick went to Oakland? 

Wouldn't rule out Detroit with Kerryon being a bum and Swift already hurt. Miami as well if they want a bit more "pop" factor and lean on the running game with their rookie. 

On 8/29/2020 at 9:57 PM, Proteus said:

Can’t remember a player I wanted to prove everyone wrong as much as this guy.

Hope douchey podcast pundits eat dust on this one

I'm so glad Levitan and others are taking their twitter victory lap this morning. This board deserves to get dunked on every day.

• Haha 4
17 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Ohh yeah good times I'm saying ! He fits in perfectly with their run game a nice 1A-1B with Lenny and Carson , I like it. 

They already signed Hyde, picked DeeJay Dallas in the 4th, and have Penny on the Active/PUP rather than IR, so I just don't see it happening in Seattle.

8 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

I doubt it since Montgomery’s injury isn’t that serious. 

It's a groin, they say 4 weeks but those have a high rate of re-injury.  Plus their run game was awful last year with a healthy Montgomery. 

I live in Chicago and all the morning talk radio is pushing to get him.  

9 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Easily- bottom 10 team last year, although not sure how they qualify if their draft pick went to Oakland? 

Wouldn't rule out Detroit with Kerryon being a bum and Swift already hurt. Miami as well if they want a bit more "pop" factor and lean on the running game with their rookie. 

Yes Detroit would make sense as well...  Miami, if they want an upgrade over Howard, they could cut him.  

2 minutes ago, Nguvocity said:

Chargers may be a good fit since Justin Jackson is hurt.

Fournette is talented, the jags never built around him with a decent line 

What happened to Justin Jackson?  Is his injury serious?

Just now, SpartanEric said:

It's a groin, they say 4 weeks but those have a high rate of re-injury.  Plus their run game was awful last year with a healthy Montgomery. 

I live in Chicago and all the morning talk radio is pushing to get him.  

It makes sense.  They have nobody outside of Montgomery.  Cohen and Patterson are gadget players.  So that leaves some guy named Pierce.  It would be an optimal landing spot.

But everyone needs to keep in mind that the Bears OL really sucks.  The GM doesn’t make OL a priority.  He’d rather give 70 MIL to Robert Quinn or draft a TE in the second round.  And nobody has traded away more draft picks over the past few years.