NBC Sports Edge Forums

Leonard Fournette 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people on the face of the earth saying this is going to be a “full blown RBBC” are Rojo owners and dolts.  Which are you??

The only role he has ever had in his career is as the workhorse. Three weeks ago there was literally nobody saying that he wouldn’t have that role for the Jags in 2020. Now just a short time later on

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Either this or he hated it in Jax and it brought out the worst in him. Judging by the departures of their best defensive players over the past few years I think I would lean towards the latter.

Supposedly the whole team was close to a revolt if they didn't get him off the team. That's what I heard from my friend who's a jags fan...

Edited by scheibler
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

I'm calling for his head if they don't win it all this year.

That would be wild if true. I’m in the TB12 is GOAT camp. But Vegas is setting Bucs o/u 9.5 wins and I tend trust Vegas when it comes to these things. 

BTW, I like the under as well. But definitely rooting for TB12 as my QB1. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ginocan said:

That would be wild if true. I’m in the TB12 is GOAT camp. But Vegas is setting Bucs o/u 9.5 wins and I tend trust Vegas when it comes to these things. 

If Lenny is smart he will sign with KC. Even if it is sitting behind Helaire, it isn't a bad spot to be. They have a great shot to repeat. I have very little confidence in the Bucs this year. They are playing this like that are a legit contender. I just don't see it.

49 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

If you can get equal value why not? There’s a scenario where CEH loses a lot of value in the next 48 hours. 

Don't go to the CEH thread and say that....they'll bite your head off.

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, ginocan said:

All that means is they think 50% of the betting population believes they will win 10 games, while the other 50% thinks they will win 9.  All they care about is getting equal weight on both sides of a number so they can collect the juice.

But as someone who has a 50-1 ticket on them, I hope Tom gets #7 this year! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Flynfiesta6 said:

All that means is they think 50% of the betting population believes they will win 10 games, while the other 50% thinks they will win 9.  All they care about is getting equal weight on both sides of a number so they can collect the juice.

But as someone who has a 50-1 ticket on them, I hope Tom gets #7 this year! 

50-1? That is great value. Good luck. 

But I pointed out the 9.5W because I can’t honestly remember a team that Vegas predicted to win less than 10 games shipped the Trophy in recent memories. 

Maybe both NYG years? 

More likely they go 9-7 than 10-6 and ship the Trophy this year. But if you give me 50-1, I’d take it as well. 

/end derailing thread. 

1 hour ago, ginocan said:

50-1? That is great value. Good luck. 

But I pointed out the 9.5W because I can’t honestly remember a team that Vegas predicted to win less than 10 games shipped the Trophy in recent memories. 

Maybe both NYG years? 

More likely they go 9-7 than 10-6 and ship the Trophy this year. But if you give me 50-1, I’d take it as well. 

/end derailing thread. 

Yeah I took a flier back in Feb as one of the spots that made sense for land Brady, now they just need to win :)

Seems to be about once every 3-5 years... 2017 Eagles were 7-9 in 2016, maybe the packers in 2011, Steelers in 2008 and yeah both Giants teams. I didn't go back and look at all but would imagine they were right around the 9.5-10.5 line, probably less for the Eagles and 07 Giants.

11 minutes ago, jnormy said:

GD right buddy. (And I didn't blame the media for my mistake, btw.)

Yea well thanks alot, i over offered in a trade from this tweet, now i need to veto my own trade haha

edit:  i didnt veto and the trade is still proposed, in case you all cared haha

Edited by 1972Miamidolphins
  • Haha 1