NBC Sports Edge Forums

Leonard Fournette 2020 Outlook

Just now, FFCollusion said:

Week 12 Leonard Fournette and Derrick Henry both stepped onto the same field, when JAX played TEN.
Derrick Henry scored 30.5 Fantasy Points
Leonard Fournette scored 36.9

2020 - Derrick Henry signs an extension worth 10 million+ per year

2020 - Firnette gets cut and goes through waivers unclaimed at 4 million+ per year.

😂

• Haha 3
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people on the face of the earth saying this is going to be a “full blown RBBC” are Rojo owners and dolts.  Which are you??

The only role he has ever had in his career is as the workhorse. Three weeks ago there was literally nobody saying that he wouldn’t have that role for the Jags in 2020. Now just a short time later on

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

2020 - Derrick Henry signs an extension worth 10 million+ per year

2020 - Firnette gets cut and goes through waivers unclaimed at 4 million+ per year.

😂

I think the Fournette release is more 1. Jags tanking for Trevor Lawrence and 2. Fournette has a poor attitude and is a poor teammate apparently.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, FFCollusion said:

Week 12 Leonard Fournette and Derrick Henry both stepped onto the same field, when JAX played TEN.
Derrick Henry scored 30.5 Fantasy Points
Leonard Fournette scored 36.9

Week 18 - King Hendry strolls into Gilette and dominates the final game of the Hoodie/TB#12 era (34/182/1).

Week 19 - his Highness hauls it into Harbag's house, and sends the reigning MVP home crying (30/195).

... it took an absolute generational phenom (Homie), and a coach firing on all cylinders (KoolAid) to finally derail this beast's journey.

yeah, i think i'll take that kinda power and ability to load a team on his back. 

• Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, joebaker23 said:

I think the Fournette release is more 1. Jags tanking for Trevor Lawrence and 2. Fournette has a poor attitude and is a poor teammate apparently.

Might as well see what you have in Armstead/Ozgibo/Robinson. Keeping Fournette really made no sense.

3 minutes ago, Evincar said:

Might as well see what you have in Armstead/Ozgibo/Robinson. Keeping Fournette really made no sense.

I don't think that any of those backs will be the answer and they're just stopgaps for this season if they don't sign or trade for anyone else.  The Jaguars are almost certain to draft a rb in the 1st round or sign a big free agent rb next year.

Just now, sjm76 said:

I don't think that any of those backs will be the answer and they're just stopgaps for this season if they don't sign or trade for anyone else.  The Jaguars are almost certain to draft a rb in the 1st round or sign a big free agent rb next year.

Why would they draft a RB in Round 1 when they horribly misfired with Fournette? Even with a different regime I dont see it happening.

11 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

Lol so you think they are going to take another RB in the top 4 picks of the first round? Delusional. They will draft a RB in the 2nd or 3rd after taking Trevor Lawrence at the 1.1.

27 minutes ago, Panthers8912 said:

Ronald jones truthers big mad 

I’m actually not. Ideally I wouldn’t want this. But I’m pretty sure this will keep Rojo fresh for the Fantasy title run. Fournette will undoubtedly get injured. Glass is always half full my brother.

Edited by FitzMagic
20 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

I’m actually not. Ideally I wouldn’t want this. But I’m pretty sure this will keep Rojo fresh for the Fantasy title run. Fournette will undoubtedly get injured. Glass is always half full my brother.

So Lenny is going to come into camp a week before the season starts, learn a very complicated playbook with Arians and Rojo won’t be the starter? Seems legit.

5 minutes ago, shakennbakee said:

So Lenny is going to come into camp a week before the season starts, learn a very complicated playbook with Arians and Rojo won’t be the starter? Seems legit.

Rojo will start for a few weeks. You will likely see a shift to early downs Fournette and third down to Rojo as Fournette gets comfortable. Then he will get injured a few weeks later and it will be the RoJo show.

• Haha 1
Just now, lilremix328 said:

Doubt its a committee. RoJo is a good handcuff though.

I take it you own LF? I don’t have a horse in this race. You’re fooling yourself if you don’t think RoJo won’t get touches. Fournette will not be a 3 down back.