NBC Sports Edge Forums

Leonard Fournette 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people on the face of the earth saying this is going to be a “full blown RBBC” are Rojo owners and dolts.  Which are you??

The only role he has ever had in his career is as the workhorse. Three weeks ago there was literally nobody saying that he wouldn’t have that role for the Jags in 2020. Now just a short time later on

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, theking759 said:

Lol the ultimate cope. RoJo didn't look bad. Lenny looked slow as hell.

Rojo didn’t look good. Had plenty of opportunities and didn’t show anything. Fournette is the newest guy on a new team. It’s going to take a few weeks. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Deke said:

Rojo didn’t look good. Had plenty of opportunities and didn’t show anything. Fournette is the newest guy on a new team. It’s going to take a few weeks. 

Fournette isn't good. That's why he got cut and cleared waivers. He's a big name and that's all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

To make it especially offensive, you could have said field instead of stands. 

I was going to but I figured there's no way people on this board are as athletic as special olympians

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

He is not startable in PPR Fantasy.

You should not have drafted Fournette to begin with, don't double down on your mistake and continue to start him. 

Ok Rojo now get off the computer and get some rest for next weeks game!

• Like 1

Talk about huge overreactions in here. I got this guy in the 7th and 8th rounds and he’s clearly better than Rojo. This offense will click and Fournette will dominate carries.

Btw, Jaguars ship off a LOT of talented players. The tired and bunk reasoning that they wouldn’t have gotten rid of him if he was good is senseless. Only reason they didn’t get a trade partner is because it was a week before week 1. Nobody wanted to take on that contract since few teams accounted for such a late acquisition 

4 minutes ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

Talk about huge overreactions in here. I got this guy in the 7th and 8th rounds and he’s clearly better than Rojo. This offense will click and Fournette will dominate carries.

Btw, Jaguars ship off a LOT of talented players. The tired and bunk reasoning that they wouldn’t have gotten rid of him if he was good is senseless. Only reason they didn’t get a trade partner is because it was a week before week 1. Nobody wanted to take on that contract since few teams accounted for such a late acquisition 

Yeah, week one overreactions. He’s definitely someone I’d pick up if dropped. (Depending on roster)

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

Clearly better based on what?

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, theking759 said:

Fournette isn't good. That's why he got cut and cleared waivers. He's a big name and that's all.

I wouldn’t go that far. He’s serviceable. He got cut because he’s an a**.

Edited by FitzMagic
52 minutes ago, theking759 said:

Clearly better based on what?

Unlike you and many others, my analysis of the two players doesn’t ENTIRELY HINGE ON WEEK ONE 😂. Jesus Christ, you people are insufferable. Fournette had nearly 1,700 total yards last yr, 76 receptions, and 4.3 yards a carry against a stacked box rate that was one of the highest in the league.

Meanwhile Rojo was struggling to beat out BARBER for a lead role.

This is hilarious 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

Unlike you and many others, my analysis of the two players doesn’t ENTIRELY HINGE ON WEEK ONE 😂. Jesus Christ, you people are insufferable. Fournette had nearly 1,700 total yards last yr, 76 receptions, and 4.3 yards a carry against a stacked box rate that was one of the highest in the league.

Meanwhile Rojo was struggling to beat out BARBER for a lead role.

This is hilarious 

Lenny had a worse PFF grade. His stats were inflated by one game. He's just not that good. Sorry about your bust.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, StevenSC400 said:

The guy had 5 carries on a team that he was just traded to. Your going to make an analysis on a player based on that? Go ahead. Easy hold for me. "Rojo" still looks pedestrian nothing has changed here. 

Fournette has always been pedestrian himself.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, theking759 said:

Fournette has always been pedestrian himself.

If you think Fournette has been pedestrian then Rojo shouldn't even be in the NFL. Fournette has had some incredible games when healthy. Rojos best runs go for about 10 yards max. 

Edited by StevenSC400
  • Like 2
Just now, StevenSC400 said:

If you think Fournette has been pedestrian then Rojo shouldn't even be in the NFL. Fournette has had some incredible games when healthy. Rojos best runs go for about 10 yards max. 

This guy clearly took Rojo (which was bone headed even without Fournette there) and now is praying Rojo doesn’t have his job taken. Too late, because Fournette will be dominating touches by week 4. 

4 minutes ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

This guy clearly took Rojo (which was bone headed even without Fournette there) and now is praying Rojo doesn’t have his job taken. Too late, because Fournette will be dominating touches by week 4. 

I have four RBs on my 16 team keeper/dynasty league. Derrick Henry, Kamara, Antonio Gibson, and RoJo. So I don't need RoJo unless someone gets hurt.