Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Leonard Fournette 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people on the face of the earth saying this is going to be a “full blown RBBC” are Rojo owners and dolts.  Which are you??

The only role he has ever had in his career is as the workhorse. Three weeks ago there was literally nobody saying that he wouldn’t have that role for the Jags in 2020. Now just a short time later on

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Rojo looked good and I regret reaching for Lenny instead of just waiting and picking him. Why did the Bucs even sign him?

They didn’t have any other trustworthy options.   Didn’t like Dare- cut,  barber cut, Shady gives you nothing at this point,  Vaughn was Covid list and missed most of camp.  
 

The assumption many made was that there was some kind of agreement between Arians and LF about his soon- to-be workhorse role.   ‘Fraid not.  Arians doesn’t work like that.  

All that said...this could look completely different next week LOL.   Arians offense is a dream to own wrs in—and a nightmare to own rbs.  
 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ColoWrex said:

As they play Thursday I'm not sure if they practiced today or if it was an estimated designation.

 

 

That is one beat up team.   Don’t think an injury report will matter until Wednesday.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, street sharks said:

Where do you rank this guy ROS? I scooped him off waivers for free and I'm not sure how to value him given that I didn't invest anything in the draft for him, so I'm not exactly attached. 

high end FLEX unless Jones goes down.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, street sharks said:

Where do you rank this guy ROS? I scooped him off waivers for free and I'm not sure how to value him given that I didn't invest anything in the draft for him, so I'm not exactly attached. 

 

you're in the best position..if he goes off you got him for free, if he doesn't it cost you nothing. He's a hold for sure until we see how the offense evolves

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Serious question is he a drop now? 

I dont think so. He has very favorable matchups rest of the year. Bruce is the type of coach that will bench ROJO for any mistakes. Leonard has great talent and I see this more of a rbbc when he is healthy. If ROJO goes down Fournette should see bulk of the work just as ROJO has had last few weeks. If your stacked at RB and have a better option to fill I can see it but I believe they will utilize Fournette when 100%. If anything try and package him to ROJO owner.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mmiller186 said:

I dont think so. He has very favorable matchups rest of the year. Bruce is the type of coach that will bench ROJO for any mistakes. Leonard has great talent and I see this more of a rbbc when he is healthy. If ROJO goes down Fournette should see bulk of the work just as ROJO has had last few weeks. If your stacked at RB and have a better option to fill I can see it but I believe they will utilize Fournette when 100%. If anything try and package him to ROJO owner.


We may have passed the phase of Arians benching Rojo for every mistake.  He’s clearly the best rb they have carrying the rock.  And this isn’t the time to trade LF.   You’ll be lucky to get a bottom of the barrel flex for him.  
 

hold Leo if possible and wait for signs of life.   In shallow leagues-  he can be dropped.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

He's been injured. Would be dumb to drop him without seeing how it plays out when healthy. Don't forget the bucs lost last night. I'm betting this will be more of a timeshare than people think.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Serious question is he a drop now? 

He's at the very bottom of my bench now.

Chase Edmonds above him for me now for example. 

Does depend on waiver/team/position depth of course.

But with BYE weeks imminent, he's cuttable.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, fjthegrey said:

He's at the very bottom of my bench now.

Chase Edmonds above him for me now for example. 

Does depend on waiver/team/position depth of course.

But with BYE weeks imminent, he's cuttable.

 

He's one of the first to go on my cut list, but still holding out hope for a RB4. Part of me wants to trojan horse this and drop him, make my leaguemates spend FAAB, and spend a precious roster spot while I cycle through waivers.

I just can't see it right now- he's missed games and has been knocked for durability before, and this coach has no patience for that type of crap. He hasn't proved anything besides beating up a bad panthers run D. But he looked solid in that game, but what value is a time-share in this backfield? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

 

He's one of the first to go on my cut list, but still holding out hope for a RB4. Part of me wants to trojan horse this and drop him, make my leaguemates spend FAAB, and spend a precious roster spot while I cycle through waivers.

I just can't see it right now- he's missed games and has been knocked for durability before, and this coach has no patience for that type of crap. He hasn't proved anything besides beating up a bad panthers run D. But he looked solid in that game, but what value is a time-share in this backfield? 

He didn’t really beat them up-   More like happened to be running into the line and a hole opened up.   And caught a pass with wide open real estate.  Gifts given to any rb lucky enough to be in the right place at right time.  He isn’t good- his value is only from opportunity.   Which granted,  could be there with all the injuries they have at rb.   There is value here 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...