NBC Sports Edge Forums

Leonard Fournette 2020 Outlook

8 minutes ago, JetsAwesome said:

this is thread is simply turning into a hig hpriced handcuff thread similar to Alexander Mattison.  League winner RB if starter goes down but for now not much standalone value.

Pretty much nailed it there.    He’s going to get some work...so there’s a chance the Red Sea parts,  2 defenders fall down, and he gallops for a td.   

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people on the face of the earth saying this is going to be a “full blown RBBC” are Rojo owners and dolts.  Which are you??

The only role he has ever had in his career is as the workhorse. Three weeks ago there was literally nobody saying that he wouldn’t have that role for the Jags in 2020. Now just a short time later on

Posted Images

On 9/20/2020 at 4:50 PM, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

This is Fournette's backfield from now on

On 9/20/2020 at 5:22 PM, jdizzle said:

Where are the Rojo lovers 

On 9/20/2020 at 9:13 PM, WaiverLooter said:

I guess he just went from a RB6 to an upside RB2 😬

On 9/21/2020 at 12:03 AM, n4sa said:

He may be the best runningback in the NFL right now.

On 9/21/2020 at 9:25 AM, owenmills said:

Talent-wise he's probably a fringe top 10 back. Right behind Rojo

On 9/21/2020 at 5:25 PM, BGDDYKWL said:

Was never a question of if but when. He'll end the season a RB1. 

Wow...u guys were that fooled by Week 2 huh

• Haha 5
42 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

So this went from likely to play but limited, to cryptic philosophical post by Lenny, to inactive? Just speculating but any chance he was just inactive (not bc of injury), hence the late night Lenny post?  

You're probably spot on- he was emergency active last week, and practiced this week, only to be inactive due to McCoy being the 3rdb (which still seems silly), and Vaughn doing something to usurp Fournette.

Anyways, he's the first to go. Wish I had Rojo shares. Not saying Fournette isn't talented but...

The process for us what sound. The problem is- if a bad franchise outright releases you before your final year is through, and they had tons of opportunity for you, regardless of James Robinson, it's a pretty bad sign. Lev Bell situation feels eerily similar to this one- but Lev Bell looks more versatile for the 2020 game.

Anyways, dropsville here we come. Oh the opportunity cost year to date...

19 hours ago, ColoWrex said:

So this went from likely to play but limited, to cryptic philosophical post by Lenny, to inactive? Just speculating but any chance he was just inactive (not bc of injury), hence the late night Lenny post?  

The injury is being used to cover up the fact that the Bucs really do not want to use him in the game. He isn't good. This isn't hard to figure out. Drop him. 

They got him for peanuts. And Rojo is beasting. No matter how hard you are rooting for Rojo to fail. Just accept the fact that he is playing out of his mind right now. 

I don’t see this happening anytime soon...unless of course a Rojo injury. But only assholes rooting for injuries. 

3 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

What is your take on this? 

that i'm glad i dropped weeks ago and that i wont be reaching for him anytime soon. Kudos to him for growth if he really feels that way tho

21 hours ago, ginocan said:

They got him for peanuts. And Rojo is beasting. No matter how hard you are rooting for Rojo to fail. Just accept the fact that he is playing out of his mind right now. 

I don’t see this happening anytime soon...unless of course a Rojo injury. But only assholes rooting for injuries. 

Agreed- just a Mattison level handcuff now....if that. 

22 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Yes- more valuable. But that value is pretty low lol. 

Who's cutting tomorrow? 

I cut Sunday night for Justin Jackson. I do like Leonards schedule ROS but I need wins now to make playoffs. If you are looking at 4-2 or better and can hold I'd give it another week or 2 but ROJO has looked good but also no competition last few weeks.