NBC Sports Edge Forums

Leonard Fournette 2020 Outlook

On 10/18/2020 at 8:11 PM, PisEdiRin said:

Wow...u guys were that fooled by Week 2 huh

I really thought he'd be the guy the moment they signed him. It's still not impossible, and the injury certainly played a role, but Rojo's actually looked pretty good the past few weeks. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people on the face of the earth saying this is going to be a “full blown RBBC” are Rojo owners and dolts.  Which are you??

The only role he has ever had in his career is as the workhorse. Three weeks ago there was literally nobody saying that he wouldn’t have that role for the Jags in 2020. Now just a short time later on

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, jkendrick2 said:

I'm curious how many touches he will get when he is active and healthy. The only reason, I haven't dropped yet is because of the unknown. 

Same here, it’s hard to drop him because he is a talented running back, Rojo has been really good. Who knows what can happen any given Sunday. I’m going to try to hold him  for now. 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Godeep said:

Same here, it’s hard to drop him because he is a talented running back, Rojo has been really good. Who knows what can happen any given Sunday. I’m going to try to hold him  for now. 

I will drop him immediately after he is considered active/healthy with a minimal role (5 touches or less).

• Like 1

Dropped him this week and was beyond disappointed to see him actually DO SOMETHING for a change. He's done absolutely nothing and Ronald Jones has done absolutely everything, so today makes absolutely no sense. 

I'm bitter- don't own him anymore, but I still don't see anything but a headache going forward. Maybe Fournette is a viable flex with receptions.

• Like 1