NBC Sports Edge Forums

Leonard Fournette 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people on the face of the earth saying this is going to be a “full blown RBBC” are Rojo owners and dolts.  Which are you??

The only role he has ever had in his career is as the workhorse. Three weeks ago there was literally nobody saying that he wouldn’t have that role for the Jags in 2020. Now just a short time later on

Posted Images

Chicago, Patriots, who else might take a shot? Jets tried to trade for Ballage but that's a depth move, Fournette not gonna wanna play third fiddle to Bell/Gore.

Chiefs or Eagles maybe?

Edited by bangarrang
2 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

The bigger question is which team signs him and further muddles another backfield?

The question is still "what happened"? Did he punch a teammate, his wife, his girlfriend, the coach, a policeman? All of that affects the willingness of other teams to hire him.

He may well join the Antonio Brown All Stars, and I say that with very little joy as an owner in one league.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, bangarrang said:

Chicago, Patriots, who else might take a shot? Jets tried to trade for Ballage but that's a depth move, Fournette not gonna wanna play third fiddle to Bell/Gore.

Chiefs or Eagles maybe?

As someone who drafted CEH and Fournette please not the chiefs. For me, I would love it if the bucs signed him. He looked great last year.

Edited by nmartinez12443
5 minutes ago, affliction said:

He was always going to steal targets being the 3rd down hurry up back. 

Yea but not in the same realm if fournette was still around , that frees upwards of 100 targets.

I'm not saying Jax won't bump someone else in fournettes spot but for right now you'd be silly to pass on grabbing  Thompson 

11 minutes ago, bangarrang said:

Chiefs or Eagles maybe?

Don't you dare 

4 minutes ago, Savatage79 said:

Yea but not in the same realm if fournette was still around , that frees upwards of 100 targets.

I'm not saying Jax won't bump someone else in fournettes spot but for right now you'd be silly to pass on grabbing  Thompson 

I scooped him up in ppr off waivers. Can’t hurt to see how he is used. Have to remember he is kind of fragile 

Just now, affliction said:

I scooped him up in ppr off waivers. Can’t hurt to see how he is used. Have to remember he is kind of fragile 

I don't expect much buts a free gamble imo..Thompson might only get a few weeks but the guy typically makes it worth while going off past years when he had a starting role.