• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These RBs out here just ******** up the entire fantasy landscape 

1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

Lol... so the chargers took the suck. 

Yes.
I watch PAC12 football closely and I don’t get it at all. He doesn’t have “IT” and is absurdly erratic with his decisions and accuracy. Kind of like Trubisky. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ballsport said:

Did some dumb **** just say that Thomas is somehow a worse pick than Wills? 

LOL.

This board of mongoloids never ceases to amaze me with the absolute stupidity of some of you. 

You sound like a tool. Attack the argument not the person

• Like 3

Now I get to listen to local radio talk even more about Herbert... sigh. Herbert doesn't make fast enough decisions in the NFL to succeed. He is going to throw a lot of picks and/or take a lot of sacks.

10 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Dolphins took the injury 

Yep. As a life-long 'phins fan not sure about the pick. He has talent, he also has injuries to his hip, ankles, knees, etc. Thus, I'm in favor of allowing QBs to use a powered wheel chair during games. Still processing this pick ...

1 minute ago, ballsport said:

Did some dumb **** just say that Thomas is somehow a worse pick than Wills? 

LOL.

This board of mongoloids never ceases to amaze me with the absolute stupidity of some of you. 

Wills is easily the most sound tackle in this draft in terms of foot work and technique. Honestly it’s impeccable.

Judging by your post though you are so full of yourself that it’s pointless arguing with you. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Lmao there was the most sound tackle  in Wills and a dude with unlimited potential in Wirfs and they take ******** Thomas. 

I was hoping Andrew Thomas would be around for the Jets.  Personally I think he was the safest pick if you were looking for a LT, but without the athletic upside some of the other OT's.

3 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

I was hoping Andrew Thomas would be around for the Jets.  Personally I think he was the safest pick if you were looking for a LT, but without the athletic upside some of the other OT's.

I think Wills is the safest pick with the talent upside as well. 

Wirfs probably has the most upside but his technique is lazy in places. That being said his ceiling is high.

Either way, either one would be amazing. I really thought Cardinals were going to take one of them. 

2 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

I think Wills is the safest pick with the talent upside as well. 

Wirfs probably has the most upside but his technique is lazy in places. That being said his ceiling is high.

Either way, either one would be amazing. I really thought Cardinals were going to take one of them. 

The Giants are probably stuck with Soldier for another year.  Assuming Thomas is the starting LT, maybe they move Solder to RT?

2 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

I don’t mean to overstate but if the Jets don’t take Wirfs they’re stupider than I thought and that’s hard to accomplish. 

I just hope they don't do something epically retarded here...

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

I don’t mean to overstate but if the Jets don’t take Wirfs they’re stupider than I thought and that’s hard to accomplish. 

Oh no....