NBC Sports Edge Forums

Official 2020 NFL Draft Discussion

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

Especially when you consider the gaping needs in their secondary 

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

maybe they trade gallup for a pick?

They’ll probably trade Cooper and his 100M contract to the Jets for Jamal Adams.  The Jets are dumb enough to do that. 

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These RBs out here just ******** up the entire fantasy landscape 

Just now, Gohawks said:

Jacksonville doesn’t really need a WR but I really want them to take Jefferson because that would be ******** hilarious. 

Eagles fans and DJ Chark dynasty owners would team up in rage.

Just now, Gohawks said:

Jacksonville doesn’t really need a WR but I really want them to take Jefferson because that would be ******** hilarious. 

I hope they do so the Eagles don't. And I kind of want to see the Eagles forum melt down further. So many fans obsessed with taking a WR.

Just now, Gohawks said:

I like Jackson but he’s raw. He has the athleticism to be elite but still a bit early.  

I guess man.  Lot of good players on the board to force that one though considering they have so many picks.

Just now, LeeVanCleef said:

I'm so livid right now.

I don't blame ya. If it's any consolation, rest of your WR corps looks pretty good though IMO, maybe Gallup or COoper will somehow get traded. I don't think anyone thought Lamb and Jeudy would fall as far as they did, not surprised JJ jumped on that chance

6 minutes ago, JCDaly said:

I don't blame ya. If it's any consolation, rest of your WR corps looks pretty good though IMO, maybe Gallup or COoper will somehow get traded. I don't think anyone thought Lamb and Jeudy would fall as far as they did, not surprised JJ jumped on that chance

Except I have to cut Keenan, Tate, and Diontae. Fuller will last 2-3 weeks max. Gallup is now toast. I have to wait to see how Preston Williams comes back into the fold. I have to add Perriman who I got in a trade but he's on the jets so I'm not expecting much. This leaves me Tyreek, Golladay and Scary Terry. In a league where we have 2 flexes and just added a Super Flex this season.

Edited by LeeVanCleef
Just now, LeeVanCleef said:

Except I have to cut Keenan, Tate, and Diontae. Fuller will last 2-3 weeks max. Gallup is now toast. I have to wait to see how Preston Williams comes back into the fold. This leaves me Tyreek, Golladay and Scary Terry. In a league where we have 2 flexes and just added a Super Flex this season.

doesn't a super flex pretty much have to be a qb anyway?