NBC Sports Edge Forums

Henry Ruggs III 2020 Outlook

5 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Can't speak for the stadium, but up here in NE Ohio right now the wind is nuts. Super gusty, and all over the place. I'm just kinda hoping he gets a couple of short looks in space, because he could do some damage there.

That would rely on the $100 million coach being competent which isn't likely...

Knock on wood if you're with me. 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

accident prone and injury prone are two different animals... though both keep you off the field.  

He was tending to HR Sr.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

That would rely on the $100 million coach being competent which isn't likely...

Knock on wood if you're with me. 

Yup. I'm effectively forced to play him this week, which I think is the only circumstance where that should happen.

9 minutes ago, AngryBeavers said:

the CLE secondary is not good and I am about 20 miles East of the stadium along the lake - it is windy AF. Tough spot to trust him. Sitting him but I do not feel great about it as he could bust a deep one at any time IMHO

I'm between Akron and the Cleve, and all I see to the North is black clouds 💀

19 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

Is this guy worth the headache with Gruden as his coach and noodle arm carr as his qb?

I think he's worth the hold for a couple more weeks. I wouldn't go starting him though. He only needs 1 good throw to be a pretty solid start so there's always that

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 12:08 PM, Spyplane said:

Some people talk like they drafted Ruggs 12th overall to be a diversion to open up the offense. Please, they could have went a far less expensive route to achieve that.

This one didn't age well. What are they with to this kid?

Another awful outing - he seemed to be in there but he is either not getting open or they wont use him....finally got him a reverse handoff and he easily gained 10 yds....you would think Gruden would want more of those to get him going but im not holding my breath...meanwhile Lamb and Jefferson look awesome....terrible job by Gruden and Raiders

• Like 1

Don't remember which game, but a few weeks ago Carr found him wide open in corner of the endzone, and he failed to get both feet down in one of the worst displays of awareness I've ever seen from a WR. It wasn't like he had to drag his leg as he fell out of bounds, he just had to not step out of bounds. At that point, I was basically out. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ajs723 said:

Don't remember which game, but a few weeks ago Carr found him wide open in corner of the endzone, and he failed to get both feet down in one of the worst displays of awareness I've ever seen from a WR. It wasn't like he had to drag his leg as he fell out of bounds, he just had to not step out of bounds. At that point, I was basically out. 

He got 2 feet down. Refs missed it

Funny that you were out on a TD the refs missed and not the 1-3 targets per game. 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2020 at 11:29 PM, PlayTheWaivers said:

Logical approach is telling me this could be a breakout if Agholor's 5-6 targets a game are vacated

I also think this can be a Ruggs game. I hope they target him as much as last week. I even feel a TD coming up...

5 hours ago, BennyStocks said:

I also think this can be a Ruggs game. I hope they target him as much as last week. I even feel a TD coming up...

I'm thinking you could be right. Since he is playing against the Jets, I'm starting him over Lamb today. Hoping for at least one big play!