NBC Sports Edge Forums

Henry Ruggs III 2020 Outlook

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

accident prone and injury prone are two different animals... though both keep you off the field.  

He was tending to HR Sr.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, A27K said:

Outlook today with weak Carolina secondary? Only worried that Waller and Edwards might dominate a lot of red zone opportunities but I think they will attack in the air. One of the highest point totals of the week.

Waller only had 3 TDs last year ... due for positive regression? one would guess so, but i don't know why he's feared as some huge RZ threat, seeing as how he had a MONSTER year, but did jack in the TD dept 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Waller only had 3 TDs last year ... due for positive regression? one would guess so, but i don't know why he's feared as some huge RZ threat, seeing as how he had a MONSTER year, but did jack in the TD dept 🤷‍♂️

Waller's would-be TD's last year disappeared on the Mysterious Island of Dr. Foster Moreau, who had an unsustainable 5 TDs on 21 receptions.  The Baller will get his slice this year in what MUST be a bigger offensive pie in Sin City.

2 minutes ago, Al.Davis said:

Waller's would-be TD's last year disappeared on the Mysterious Island of Dr. Foster Moreau, who had an unsustainable 5 TDs on 21 receptions.  The Baller will get his slice this year in what MUST be a bigger offensive pie in Sin City.

JUST SIN, BABY!

BNG-L-RAIDERS-0101-10.jpg

34 minutes ago, brooklynfinest42 said:

any updates on the knee? 

Gruden said he was glad he toughed it out. I'm hoping that means more of a bruise than any real damage 

Hoping for the best. He was extremely involved early and I think he was headed for 10+ targets/touches before he got dinged.

The 45 harder he caught he had to slow down for. He fast 

1 minute ago, JohnD said:

Bump..... same question. 

I’d think he’s be on the bigger slower receiver in number 89 forget his name.  Ruggs is too quick , I think lattimore is usually always in their number 1s but there are exceptions when dudes are super fast

5 hours ago, mvttchew said:

Would Lattimore shadow Ruggs? If so, how does Lattimore fare against WRs like Ruggs? 

No he will see very little of Latt in coverage. HR3 is mostly aligning in the slot and Latt does not go there.

He will see Gardner-Johnson and maybe PJ Williams (he was out last week).

Saints have a good, maybe great D...but still surrender a lot of splash plays.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Lambfordinner said:

^^^^^This^^^^ Any Raiders Fan know what this issue is? Bruise? Any Insight appreciated. Thanks

He twisted it/was rolled up on against Carolina, but came back into the game later.

Not thrilled that he missed practice, but we'll just have to wait and see.