NBC Sports Edge Forums

Clyde Edwards-Helaire 2020 Outlook

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are 64 pages of @Gohawks talking terribly about CMC.  @joshua18 has an extremely selective memory and refuses to acknowledge anything he got wrong, but to make it worse he never shuts up about w

Comments like these are just old and tired. Yeah, it may happen, no one is denying it. It's exhausting seeing the gloom and doom on every page of every player though. If that's all you can ta

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Panthor said:

its the bye week flip, wouldn't be surprised if we start to see the full playbook start to manifest as they prep for playoffs

As in..more Bell? Or more plays for CEH other than basic runs in running sitations?

I think we will find out a lot about this backfield after this game. Teams usually try to get right during the bye, I'm sure the running game was an emphasis. Really hoping CEH runs away with the job. KC seems to be cooling on Bell, we just need them to establish the run. Raiders are weak against the run. I think KC also gets back on of their offensive linemen. I'm cautiously optimistic this week.

• Like 3
On 11/20/2020 at 7:02 PM, Fantasy Gooroo said:

You should have traded him when you had the chance bub. Better hope those 9 touches count. 

Tried, nobody wanted him and for good reason. I don't get andy reid getting bell just to not use him and tank CEHs value

4 minutes ago, Guwop said:

Tried, nobody wanted him and for good reason. I don't get andy reid getting bell just to not use him and tank CEHs value

I don’t think Andy Reid cares much about your fantasy football team. 

I think Chiefs come out of bye looking to solidify the RBC approach not the cowbell CEH owners want. 

Edited by Fried Pork Grind
25 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

I think Chiefs come out of bye looking to solidify the RBC approach not the cowbell CEH owners want. 

LOL! Right.....because up to this point, Bell just screams give me more carries. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
28 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Bell has been absolutely abysmal with the carries he's been given. Why would they suddenly give him more?

3 minutes ago, TennisDude said:

Bell has been absolutely abysmal with the carries he's been given. Why would they suddenly give him more?

I just think they got Bell to take the load off CEH, I don’t think that vision has changed as they want CEH healthy for the playoffs. 

Edited by Fried Pork Grind
31 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

He looked good again today. It’s a shame his situation isn’t better, could be elite RB1. 

His situation is one of the best for a RB. His usage is erratic at times. Bell will take a few touches and Williams looks like the clear 2 minute drill/3rd and long RB. I wish he was a stud RB1 but I'll settle for a strong RB2.

• Like 1

Snap counts by half could be interesting... I saw more Bell in the second half, which I recall observing in a prior game, and it makes me wonder if that's kind of how they're divvying up the work. Or perhaps it's just a coincidence due to game flow.