NBC Sports Edge Forums

Clyde Edwards-Helaire 2020 Outlook

23 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

To take some of his touches yes

If history on this forum proves anything, gbill2004 is going to avoid this thread for the rest of the season lmao.

PERFECT contrarian indicator. Anyone he hates, you're probably in great hands. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are 64 pages of @Gohawks talking terribly about CMC.  @joshua18 has an extremely selective memory and refuses to acknowledge anything he got wrong, but to make it worse he never shuts up about w

Comments like these are just old and tired. Yeah, it may happen, no one is denying it. It's exhausting seeing the gloom and doom on every page of every player though. If that's all you can ta

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jstep13 said:

sell low while you still can 

6 minutes ago, jstep13 said:

buy high while you still can 

Winning!

giphy.gif

Edited by Trifecta
  • Haha 2
38 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

Player threads used to lock during games. It's going to be awfully cluttered and knee jerky this year in these threads.

Everything should be in the game thread during games, good people of the forums! 

16 minutes ago, Proteus said:

So we’re allowed to just gangbang player threads during games this year?

Sick

They know the fing rules... 

• Haha 1
On 9/6/2020 at 4:54 PM, mulhollandvelvet said:

I’m not a hater I just don’t think the workload and talent equal first rounder. Quote me after week 1 when he has less than 10 points. 

Sup bro

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, gbill2004 said:

CEH looks pretty meh. I'd be vomiting right now if he was my first round pick in fantasy. 

I drafted him in the first.  Someone is vomiting right now.  That person is my league mates, vomiting money in my willing lap.

3 minutes ago, MidnightExpress said:

Getting greedy. Dying for the second TD.

This dude could have had 3 TDs tonight

Feeling pretty damn confident

Fire tonight. He probably should’ve had a second for sure.

At the moment, his game looks strong. He will have to preform better inside the 5, but that line needs to man up. The only 2 balls thrown to him were poorly timed/placed so we don’t know his true potential in open space yet. He very well could’ve had 3 catches for 40/1.

Solid low runner with good feet. Powerful when he can get his head down. Stay off the injury report and he will be putting up numbers like this weekly. 

Unless he pops up on injury report, see ya next week.