NBC Sports Edge Forums

Clyde Edwards-Helaire 2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, IncuRAM said:

High-end RB2 until further notice unfortunately. Team has too many weapons and he doesn't really need to be "featured" often. They are just as likely to run a reverse with Hill or a QB option with Mahomes in the redzone as they are to force it to CEH. The fact that they've scored 25+ the last 3 weeks and he has 0 TDs is fairly indicative. Seems just as likely he ends the year with 5-7 TDs as it does 10-12 TDs. Talented player, but not an elite fantasy option as of now.

High end RB2?  If by 2 you mean 3, then yes, 2.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are 64 pages of @Gohawks talking terribly about CMC.  @joshua18 has an extremely selective memory and refuses to acknowledge anything he got wrong, but to make it worse he never shuts up about w

Comments like these are just old and tired. Yeah, it may happen, no one is denying it. It's exhausting seeing the gloom and doom on every page of every player though. If that's all you can ta

Posted Images

Writing was kinda on the wall last year.  This is the exact same offensive formula with even less redzone touches to the RB position despite trading up in the 1st to add one.  Which is even more damning.  They are SO in love with with the mahomes circus everything else is a distant afterthought.  

My last year owning a Chiefs RB with Reid/mahomes.

Edited by OmegaRed88
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, OmegaRed88 said:

Guy’s a flex until proven otherwise.  Sorry guys, we whiffed badly.

Worst part is that he's talented. When he runs he looks good. When he catches he looks good.

Andy Reid just forgot how to use his running backs. And they lost today, which was nice to see. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, oliminator123 said:

Worst part is that he's talented. When he runs he looks good. When he catches he looks good.

Andy Reid just forgot how to use his running backs. And they lost today, which was nice to see. 

My thoughts exactly...the dude looks really good out there. He's just being set up to fail as a fantasy player because of their neglect to get him involved in the red zone.

• Like 1

Their defense isn’t good. They need to run the ball a lot more to keep them off the field.  Reid awful play calling today. Not just for CEH but Tyreek too who seemingly can never get more than 6 targets no matter the game script 

2 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

it's the 'Homie show, man ... we in a quagmire, boyz 

Haha Lotta pissed off folks in here. I remember back years ago Jamal Charles got like 5 carries one game... and they lost. When asked about the usage the walrus said he hadn't realized that they weren't running the ball enough. Its just how it goes... Reid sometimes gets too cute for his own good. Maybe they go back to the drawing board and realize that when they run the ball once every ten plays, don't bring in a career backup on 3rd down and hurry up, etc.. they may not find themselves in shootouts with rookie qbs and ones named Carr. Regardless I'm gonna keep trotting CEH out there. And yall will too. 

10 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

I dont even own CEH and this is what I think too.  Hes always making guys miss. But mahomes is pretty damn good. 

3 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

fot the last time ...

the walrus was HOLMGREN

... Andy is KOOL-AID

andy-reid-kool-aid-2.gif

Hes the walrus in my neck of the woods. All kinds of names for Santa clause too. Another fat guy who wears a lot of red.

Edited by Buckmcbuck
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Buckmcbuck said:

Haha Lotta pissed off folks in here. I remember back years ago Jamal Charles got like 5 carries one game... and they lost. When asked about the usage the walrus said he hadn't realized that they weren't running the ball enough. Its just how it goes... Reid sometimes gets too cute for his own good. Maybe they go back to the drawing board and realize that when they run the ball once every ten plays, don't bring in a career backup on 3rd down and hurry up, etc.. they may not find themselves in shootouts with rookie qbs and ones named Carr. Regardless I'm gonna keep trotting CEH out there. And yall will too. 

Difference now is mahomes is the QB.  The football world has a collective orgasm when the guy completes routine passes.  They can’t help themselves anymore but to continue to run this offense.  Don’t think they could change things up if they tried.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, OmegaRed88 said:

Difference now is mahomes is the QB.  The football world has a collective orgasm when the guy completes routine passes.  They can’t help themselves anymore but to continue to run this offense.  Don’t think they could change things up if they tried.

... and yet Jones DOMINATES taking a backseat to ARod ... nobody, and i mean nobody, can touch Rodgers regarding ego, etc. 

i love Andy/'Homie ... i do ... but, man, we know you're cute - show us some leg, why don'txha?

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
DrUNk
2 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

thats a little deceiving - he's had two games with 10 touches and one with 16. 

Week 1: 25 touches

Week 2: 16 touches

Week 3: 25 touches

Week 4: 19 touches

Week 5: 13 touches

• Like 1