NBC Sports Edge Forums

Clyde Edwards-Helaire 2020 Outlook

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are 64 pages of @Gohawks talking terribly about CMC.  @joshua18 has an extremely selective memory and refuses to acknowledge anything he got wrong, but to make it worse he never shuts up about w

Comments like these are just old and tired. Yeah, it may happen, no one is denying it. It's exhausting seeing the gloom and doom on every page of every player though. If that's all you can ta

Posted Images

Not ideal. I think there are better days to come, but his lack of efficiency and the Chiefs seemingly unwilling to run it near the goal line with CEH. I am worried. 

I am not sure what you could do with this guy, but it certainly feels like you should sell... but can it really get worse than it is?

8 minutes ago, next big thing cp84 said:

Not ideal. I think there are better days to come, but his lack of efficiency and the Chiefs seemingly unwilling to run it near the goal line with CEH. I am worried. 

I am not sure what you could do with this guy, but it certainly feels like you should sell... but can it really get worse than it is?

you'd be selling at a loss for most people. The playcalls aren't helpful he's been unlucky with a few TDs this year being called back for penalties. Plus this game got away from them fast with the raiders throwing up points and the chiefs playing catch up. If kelce doesn't commit a dumb penalty it's a decent game. Hard to see him getting a lot of huge blow-up games right now but unless you're loaded at RB you can't even bench him for better smh

1 hour ago, aMediumPace said:

As an Eagle fan, we have 99 problems but I'm glad Andy Reid ain't one 

Hold up. Reid the guy that just won a ring? The guy that’s on his way to a 6th straight double digit win season?

Worry about your one year wonder coach. 

20 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Hold up. Reid the guy that just won a ring? The guy that’s on his way to a 6th straight double digit win season?

Worry about your one year wonder coach. 

Hold up... the guy who couldn't win a ring until he had Mahomes, who is on another planet? I could've coached that team to the chip. Get real. Andy Reid was not anywhere close to being the reason they won lmao

And I have never been an advocate for Pederson, so don't call him MY coach. 

Just now, aMediumPace said:

Hold up... the guy who couldn't win a ring until he had Mahomes, who is on another planet? I could've coached that team to the chip. Get real. Andy Reid was not anywhere close to being the reason they won lmao

Sorry. Your one year wonder TEAM.

Reid has been a very successful coach. Even without Mahomes. Not only that, he’s one of the best coaches in the league for RBs if not the best. Whatever helps you cope with your mid first round pick underperforming though.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Sorry. Your one year wonder TEAM.

Reid has been a very successful coach. Even without Mahomes. Not only that, he’s one of the best coaches in the league for RBs if not the best. Whatever helps you cope with your mid first round pick underperforming though.

K

8 hours ago, Rickydragon said:

This guy’s small and not very powerful.  

I think I disagree, he’s proven he’s very hard to bring down. Lots of power in that small frame and elusive.  He always seems to get more yards than appear to be there (when given space).  He’s not a bruiser but that’s not KCs style to wear down defenses.  He’s more of a versatile weapon that commands respect and frees up all the other trickery. Great real life asset but he’s not going to be a centerpiece of the offense and the fact that he’s not in on 3rd downs to get dump offs and such is pretty terrible.  I wish they would manufacture more touches for him but we’ve only seen limited glimpses so far.

Edited by cheezor42
4 minutes ago, Klientel said:

This is the perfect analogy. He’s Damien but without Shady around. If we drafted today based on what we know now he’s probably a 3rd-4th rounder in redraft leagues. 

I bet the Chiefs are starting to wish the went a different way with their first round pick as well...Going RB was a head-scratcher to me when it was announced. And for the record, as an LSU alumni I love Clyde, but I think we have enough of a sample size so far, he looks/plays like a RB2/Flex, and unless his play improves or they start giving him some 3rd down looks, I don’t expect it to change this year. 

7 hours ago, aMediumPace said:

Imagine being this clueless. Jesus.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, devilfish said:

The worst defense which allowed Robinson 6 amazing FP!?

nice try bro 

Before yesterday's game, the Houston Texans were giving up 181.8 yards on the ground per game.  Good for dead last in the NFL. 

Including yesterday's game, they are now giving up 160.4 YPG, good for 3rd worst in the league after 5 weeks.

Numbers don't lie bro but nice try.

Didn’t get to watch the game. He had 8 targets but only 3 receptions. Were they drops, uncatchable balls, or what?

I’m not satisfied with the return but I’m not looking to sell either. In the last 4 games he has had 25 targets.  The Chiefs ran the ball less than normal and got upset for their first loss dating back to last season.  I think this is the low water mark for this offense this season and I’m starting with confidence, if buffalo doesn’t screw that game up with COVID.

Edited by FeastMode