NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jonathan Taylor 2020 Outlook

2 hours ago, Vendetta said:

What stout run D is left on the schedule other than PIT in week 16?

I was more referring to this week, but just to clarify one thing, for some reason I was thinking the Titans' run D was in the top half of the league but it's actually bottom third, so disregard that. 

That said, he's has a few absolute cupcake matchups, one with a phenomenal gamescript, and he did not produce. 

Ultimately for me there's just nothing pointing to an uptick for him. There definitely was coming out of the bye with reports of the team increasing his workload, both Hines and Wilkins having done nothing in the prior weeks, and an absolute dream matchup on the horizon. I actually thought that was where he'd emerge as a low-end RB1. Instead we got an absolute nightmare followed the next week by a fumble and benching. 

There's just nothing indicating uptick right now. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want you y'all to know three things are certain this week: 1. me pounding beers. 2. me pounding my wife. 3. Nyheim Hines pounding the ball.

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

I was more referring to this week, but just to clarify one thing, for some reason I was thinking the Titans' run D was in the top half of the league but it's actually bottom third, so disregard that. 

That said, he's has a few absolute cupcake matchups, one with a phenomenal gamescript, and he did not produce. 

Ultimately for me there's just nothing pointing to an uptick for him. There definitely was coming out of the bye with reports of the team increasing his workload, both Hines and Wilkins having done nothing in the prior weeks, and an absolute dream matchup on the horizon. I actually thought that was where he'd emerge as a low-end RB1. Instead we got an absolute nightmare followed the next week by a fumble and benching. 

There's just nothing indicating uptick right now. 

Which is exactly the reason why there will be an uptick, while he's on everyone's bench.

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, NBatum88 said:

Are y’all starting him tonight? Insert prayer hands emoji

I'd be surprised if anybody was starting him tonight. Tomorrow night, maybe, but not tonight.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

ill be starting him tomorrow.  not confidently, but starting him nonetheless.  hoping he can pop one in like he did against bmore.  i know fumbling was an issue in college, but it hadnt really been this season until last week.  gotta think indy wants taylor to be their guy....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Not to get too AC, but IMO he's right in the middle of the RB3 range. Guys like JWill, Lindsay/Gordon, Fournette/RoJo, etc. He's in that tier of guys where it's tough for them to have a productive fantasy day without a TD. 

Edited by BGDDYKWL
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Not to get too AC, but IMO he's right in the middle of the RB3 range. Guys like JWill, Lindsay/Gordon, Fournette/RoJo, etc. He's in that tier of guys where it's tough for them to have a productive fantasy day without a TD. 

The ugly truth right here

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, InVINCEable said:

Have gone back and forth whether or not to start this guy tonight. I know whichever way I go will be the wrong choice...

The high over/under makes me think he could maybe fall into the end zone at least once...

Or Wilkins might or Hines might or Doyle might or...

56 minutes ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

Right now I feel as If I am Rocky driving in my vehicle after Apollo Creed died. There is no easy way out, but I am starting him.

Still the greatest montage ever if only because his flashback to Apollo and him running is in fact also a montage.  I wish I could tap into memories in montage form.