NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jonathan Taylor 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want you y'all to know three things are certain this week: 1. me pounding beers. 2. me pounding my wife. 3. Nyheim Hines pounding the ball.

Posted Images

Hard for me to imagine he gets a full load this week coming off Covid. And especially after how Hines has looked and Wilkins is certainly capable.

Will be shocked if there is a significant difference in touches between Taylor, Hines, and Wilkins. 

2 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Hard for me to imagine he gets a full load this week coming off Covid. And especially after how Hines has looked and Wilkins is certainly capable.

Will be shocked if there is a significant difference in touches between Taylor, Hines, and Wilkins. 

Is that a thing ? Have players had their snaps reduced returning from the COVID list ? 

It doesn't sound like he even tested positive. He had to quarantine because his girlfriend did.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, fletch44 said:

Is that a thing ? Have players had their snaps reduced returning from the COVID list ? 

It doesn't sound like he even tested positive. He had to quarantine because his girlfriend did.

If he didn't test positive then it wouldn't be a thing, but I know that Covid screwed up Cam Newton for a couple weeks after he returned. Not that he's good or anything.

5 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

If he didn't test positive then it wouldn't be a thing, but I know that Covid screwed up Cam Newton for a couple weeks after he returned. Not that he's good or anything.

I think he's returning so soon because he never actually had COVID.

1 hour ago, kyoun1e said:

Not positive, just a contact candidate. He should be fine, but again, the risk reward is enticing. 

4 hours ago, cerealntacos said:

The coach stated recent that he never had COVID he went on the list due to close contact with someone who had it. 

He basically had a week off, so hopefully that got him healthy and he looks good on Sunday. Both Hines and Wilkins got banged up also.

League Winner Incoming.

Very weird screen name you have there.. but you speak right to my heart. 

• Haha 1

I feel oddly confident about starting him this week: matchup is about as juicy as it gets, the general opinion is that IND sorely missed him last week as Hines and Wilkins got nothing done on the ground, and he had entered into last week with nice momentum before having to sit out because of his GF.

Texans giving up over 5 yards per carry. They have given up more rushing yards than any other team and are tied with the lions giving up most rushing td’s (14). They have limited pass receiving backs to 1 receiving TD and are around average at yards and receptions to rb’s. 
Center Ryan Kelly is practicing and this game sets up well for JT. I have Hines and JT in a ppr and am playing JT in my first of a two week playoff match barring any other info I am not aware of. GL to all😁

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

In 2020 Full PPR Scoring after 12 weeks:

Nyheim Hines is the RB14

Jonathan Taylor is the RB20

What if I told you before the season that Nyheim Hines would outscore Jonathan Taylor in 2020?

I would have said not likely but wouldn’t be shocked for two reasons

(1) Rivers loves a pass receiving back and Hines is just that.

(2) Taylor came into the year with a lot of promise especially after Mack went down but was still an unknown in NFL terms.

Hines has does great and if given bulk of opportunities I would be all over him (I played Hines last week) but I believe this game sets up well for JT. If he fails out of the gate it will be a Hines day but Texans performance this year has me believe JT will succeed this week. 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 hours ago, PisEdiRin said:

In 2020 Full PPR Scoring after 12 weeks:

Nyheim Hines is the RB14

Jonathan Taylor is the RB20

What if I told you before the season that Nyheim Hines would outscore Jonathan Taylor in 2020?

The difference is pretty negligible when you factor in the missed game for Taylor.

• Like 2