NBC Sports Edge Forums

Michael Pittman Jr. 2020 Outlook

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plus if you put TY Hilton and Parris Campbell together you get Paris Hilton. What does that mean? Nothing but hey, almost no one is paying attention to this thread so why not?

rookie wide receivers used to be horrible bets. Rules have changed and times have changed. Look at hall of famers: Cris Carter 84 yds, 2 TD Terrell Owens, 520-4, Harrison 836-8 (not bad

Damn, Michael Pittman having a son in the NFL makes me feel old.

Posted Images

Definitely would not play him if both Alexander and King are back. I think either one of them would be able to lock Pittman up, and King does particularly well against the bigger guys.

Think Indi will rely on the run game for this one.

Edited by harck
8 minutes ago, harck said:

Definitely would not play him if both Alexander and King are back. I think either one of them would be able to lock Pittman up, and King does particularly well against the bigger guys.

Think Indi will rely on the run game for this one.

Agreed re: Alexander and King, I'm most likely benching him this week, but he will be in consideration for my WR3 spot for next week. 

He looked very good last week against an awful secondary, but he seems to be well on his way to the team’s #1 option. It’s a tough sale to bench a teams WR1 in a dome game against a high scoring offense.

I’m probably going to role him out even if both Cb’s play, they were designing plays to get him the ball last week and he produced. Got to expect they will keep it going 

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Breesus said:

He looked very good last week against an awful secondary, but he seems to be well on his way to the team’s #1 option. It’s a tough sale to bench a teams WR1 in a dome game against a high scoring offense.

I’m probably going to role him out even if both Cb’s play, they were designing plays to get him the ball last week and he produced. Got to expect they will keep it going 

I didnt see the game but didnt he line up inside a few times?

2 hours ago, Big Nate said:

I didnt see the game but didnt he line up inside a few times?

Yeah he lined up everywhere and even had a nice end around run designed for him, looks like a true weapon. Like others have said he was drafted ahead of Jonathon Taylor so they obviously like the kid 

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, dynst1988 said:

How are we feeling against the packers this week? Most likely Jaire is back and might shadow him. The usage is there but with Jaire shadowing might not be the week to play him. 

Tough matchup but without the shadow its not bad.

I'm surprised there isn't more buzz here. Size, good athlete, clearly an uptick in involvement/production, and quite frankly the number 1 in a capable offense with a capable QB. He should be right on that WR2 cusp ROS. 

7 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

I'm surprised there isn't more buzz here. Size, good athlete, clearly an uptick in involvement/production, and quite frankly the number 1 in a capable offense with a capable QB. He should be right on that WR2 cusp ROS. 

Because of his slow start to the season with injuries.

10 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Agreed. He looked like he was close to breaking one for a td a few times last week. Wouldn’t be surprised if he scores his first td this week. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

I think we will see that buzz if he produces a third straight game of 7-8 targets with 60+ yards. His last two games reminds me a lot of the production we are seeing out of Tee Higgins. 

• Like 2