NBC Sports Edge Forums

J.K. Dobbins 2020 Outlook

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C’mon man....u been doubting JK this whole time, and giving people bad advice to drop him. Now all of a sudden u own him?? Lmao

getting a taste of dobbins and then getting covid is similar to just the tip and no nut. The teasing needs to stop.

Damn he's got receipts

Posted Images

Hopefully I jinx it with the below comment.

There’s no way they trade Ingram. This team is very likely to make the playoffs and want to make a deep run if they do make it. They need depth at the rb position especially after going into the playoffs last year with an injured Ingram. 

Also, we have to consider covid-19 can strike at any time so depth is truly key. 

They should just keep Ingram on the bench and run a two man rotation with Dobbins and Edwards. 

5 minutes ago, Gmen07 said:

Hopefully I jinx it with the below comment.

There’s no way they trade Ingram. This team is very likely to make the playoffs and want to make a deep run if they do make it. They need depth at the rb position especially after going into the playoffs last year with an injured Ingram. 

Also, we have to consider covid-19 can strike at any time so depth is truly key. 

They should just keep Ingram on the bench and run a two man rotation with Dobbins and Edwards. 

I don't think Ingram has much trade value. 

Flexing him this week assuming Ingram is out again. over 100 on the ground against the Steelers is very impressive. If he can get the same snap share again and maybe a few more targets he should have a decent game.

54 minutes ago, Esteel said:

Dobbins is either an RB2 or send to waivers hard to say. But he's a good stash to see what happens when Ingram comes back. 

Just checking, are you saying it's hard to say whether you should drop him or not? Because...that's an interesting take.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

Just checking, are you saying it's hard to say whether you should drop him or not? Because...that's an interesting take.

Wondering the same. Who in their right mind would drop him now

• Like 1

This dude will face a couple top 5 run defense in back to back weeks. He already proved he can do it against Pitt. If he does it against Indy I don't see how they don't give him 75% of the touches from here on out.

44 minutes ago, JohnD said:

This dude will face a couple top 5 run defense in back to back weeks. He already proved he can do it against Pitt. If he does it against Indy I don't see how they don't give him 75% of the touches from here on out.

well, gus gus is doing just fine in his role.