NBC Sports Edge Forums

J.K. Dobbins 2020 Outlook

44 minutes ago, JohnD said:

This dude will face a couple top 5 run defense in back to back weeks. He already proved he can do it against Pitt. If he does it against Indy I don't see how they don't give him 75% of the touches from here on out.

I'm a Steelers fan. I was hoping they would draft this guy and then they passed on him smh. To see him shred that defense so easily kinda hurt a bit. This guy is polished for a rookie. 

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C’mon man....u been doubting JK this whole time, and giving people bad advice to drop him. Now all of a sudden u own him?? Lmao

getting a taste of dobbins and then getting covid is similar to just the tip and no nut. The teasing needs to stop.

Damn he's got receipts

Posted Images

After seeing what the Indy D did to the Lions run game last week, I'd for sure be fading him this week.  Now, Detroit is not Baltimore, to be sure, but Indy completely erased the Lions run game.  Like, deleted it.  It wasn't there.

That said, I'm still holding him for the playoff schedule.  One of the best late-season stashes out there, IMO.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

After seeing what the Indy D did to the Lions run game last week, I'd for sure be fading him this week.  Now, Detroit is not Baltimore, to be sure, but Indy completely erased the Lions run game.  Like, deleted it.  It wasn't there.

That said, I'm still holding him for the playoff schedule.  One of the best late-season stashes out there, IMO.

After seeing what Dobbins did to Pittsburghs D I'm not so sure a fade is needed

• Thanks 2
26 minutes ago, JohnD said:

After seeing what Dobbins did to Pittsburghs D I'm not so sure a fade is needed

I'd be careful using that logic.  That game was an outlier for both Pittsburgh AND Dobbins.  Banking on it repeating is asking for trouble.  I'd rather have him pop on my bench than lay a turd in my lineup.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Darius Leonard is playing too for the colts. Missed the last two games. 

Wrong.  He was back last week and was a huge factor in obliterating the Lions.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

Wrong.  He was back last week and was a huge factor in obliterating the Lions.

Oh ok. They just said it on NFLN 2 min ago

Half wrong. He's still back lol

Edited by Eaglesflyhigh11
11 minutes ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Oh ok. They just said it on NFLN 2 min ago

Sorry, my reply came off the wrong way.  We're making the same point.  He IS back and is huge for their defense (he was just back 1 week earlier than NFLN reported).

3 hours ago, CABLE87 said:

Remember when Matthew Berry said to dump him to the waiver wire, hopefully you guys ignored that advice

I've learned it's best to not just ignore his advice, but actually go against what he's recommending. Has worked out pretty well for me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

I think now would be a good time for Ingram to retire.

Yeah if they need him in the locker room that bad, then just make him the assistant to the regional running backs coach or something.

• Haha 3