NBC Sports Edge Forums

J.K. Dobbins 2020 Outlook

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C’mon man....u been doubting JK this whole time, and giving people bad advice to drop him. Now all of a sudden u own him?? Lmao

getting a taste of dobbins and then getting covid is similar to just the tip and no nut. The teasing needs to stop.

Damn he's got receipts

Posted Images

Who woulda saw that coming. Kid blew up on everyone's bench. 

It was strange because Gus and Ingram were both active, and barely touched the rock.

Maybe signs of things to come ? 🤗

• Like 2

[...] Hopefully they can give him the same kind of production against the Steelers as he did the last Steelers game 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
49 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

That’s why u don’t drop JK....feel bad for those that did. Looks like Harbaugh and staff are finally using common sense.

Well I sure hope your right , I finally got my hands on JK. Choo Choo 

20 minutes ago, Deuce1042 said:

Anyone see JK FURIOUS on the sideline when he was taken out of the game after a 9 yard gain? I think it was in the 2nd quarter. 

That’s gd, I like the fire. He wants to be the starter and the workhorse, he’s even said that before the season even started. He’s hungry and wants it. Ravens must realize by now he needs to be the man, no more of this committee stuff. I believe his time has come.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Tomei7 said:

C’mon man....u been doubting JK this whole time, and giving people bad advice to drop him. Now all of a sudden u own him?? Lmao

classic fantasy football. Everybody you own, is a stud. Everybody you don't own is a JAG. Of corse he's a stud now. He is on his team. Choo Choo!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

He had more carriers then Lamar 75% of all RB touches with Ingram active. By far the best script he has had. After that script I retract a lot of what I said, if you have the room to roster him you should.... I am not sure people will be spending a ton of waiver value on him this week but if he does it again Thursday he will be a hot commodity. It could be too late already but chances are this is the last chance to get him. Really frustrating for the people that drafted him and had to drop him after 10 weeks because of other injuries. 

19 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Who woulda saw that coming. Kid blew up on everyone's bench. 

It was strange because Gus and Ingram were both active, and barely touched the rock.

Maybe signs of things to come ? 🤗

Due to injuries and byes he's been in my starting line-up three of the last five games,thankfully one of those was yesterday.

Head Coach John Harbaugh was asked if the plan all along was for Dobbins to lead the running backs in carries.

"I think that's the way it went as the game went on," Harbaugh said.

Edwards got the first carry, but Dobbins got hot in the second quarter, ripping off back-to-back carries of six and nine yards on the Ravens' third drive. He was animated when he was called to the Ravens sideline near the end of the drive and the Ravens settled for a short field goal.

On the next drive, Dobbins ran on three straight run plays for gains of 11, four and seven yards. He finished the drive off with a 2-yard touchdown plunge, then caught the two-point conversion to give the Ravens a seven-point lead.

At halftime, Dobbins had 20 more yards on three fewer carries than Derrick Henry.

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/j-k-dobbins-emerges-from-the-pack-vs-titans

Seems like Dobbins and Ingram have flipped roles but given that Harbough’s comments and the analysis above is consistent with Harbough’s hot-hand take I have this sick feeling that this is still going to be a three way split even if Dobbins has a bigger piece of it now. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

Head Coach John Harbaugh was asked if the plan all along was for Dobbins to lead the running backs in carries.

"I think that's the way it went as the game went on," Harbaugh said.

Edwards got the first carry, but Dobbins got hot in the second quarter, ripping off back-to-back carries of six and nine yards on the Ravens' third drive. He was animated when he was called to the Ravens sideline near the end of the drive and the Ravens settled for a short field goal.

On the next drive, Dobbins ran on three straight run plays for gains of 11, four and seven yards. He finished the drive off with a 2-yard touchdown plunge, then caught the two-point conversion to give the Ravens a seven-point lead.

At halftime, Dobbins had 20 more yards on three fewer carries than Derrick Henry.

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/j-k-dobbins-emerges-from-the-pack-vs-titans

Seems like Dobbins and Ingram have flipped roles but given that Harbough’s comments and the analysis above is consistent with Harbough’s hot-hand take I have this sick feeling that this is still going to be a three way split even if Dobbins has a bigger piece of it now. 

These guys are infatuated with their 3 back system despite it appearing to run better with 2 backs or Dobbins featuring.

I was hoping this was similar to Swift in Detroit but it doesn't sound that way.

• Like 1