NBC Sports Edge Forums

D'Andre Swift 2020 Outlook

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scene: Matt Patricia's office, Allen Park, Michigan. We pan over a disheveled room cluttered with Coney Island hot dog wrappers and empty Faygo bottles. Our hero sits in his extra-wide office cha

I would trade my turkey dinner for a healthy Swift. It's that important

9 minutes ago, Corey In Da House said:

This. Unless they don't take that Will Smith movie seriously. AP and Kerryon can handle the load today.

Like they did on Sunday?  Granted this is a much easier match up but Peterson and Kerryon still don't inspire confidence. If Swift passes all required tests I don't see a reason he wouldn't play.

Edited by Gabbed

Next up:

1. (13) @Chi - 9th against run in fantasy.
  2. (14) GB - 2nd worst against run in fantasy.
  3. (15) @TEN - 11th worst against run in fantasy.
  4. (16) TB - 11th against run in fantasy.

Pretty good schedule.

15 minutes ago, Tenner said:

What a freaking joke. Dude had his chance to show the nation what he could do. Now he is still remembered for having the worst drop of the 2020 season. 

Yeah! What a joke! How dare he not lie to get on the field even though he’s still recovering from a concussion to help my fantasy team!

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, Tenner said:

What a freaking joke. Dude had his chance to show the nation what he could do. Now he is still remembered for having the worst drop of the 2020 season. 

Unbelievable they would be thinking about his long term health and making sure he is 100% before playing.  Can you imagine!

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Tenner said:

It’s a concussion dude. I almost think it should be a mandatory 2 weeks to recover correctly. Fantasy needs to take a backseat to health. And yes I own Swift and would have loved to play him against the worst run D but have some sympathy on Thanksgiving. 

• Like 5
24 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

It’s a concussion dude. I almost think it should be a mandatory 2 weeks to recover correctly. Fantasy needs to take a backseat to health. And yes I own Swift and would have loved to play him against the worst run D but have some sympathy on Thanksgiving. 

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is thinking why couldn't he have gotten concussed earlier in the season when he wasn't playing that many snaps.  Obviously players can't control if or when they get injured but I'm sure a lot of Swift owners in playoff contention are upset right now because we were looking forward to using him this week and last week.

7 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is thinking why couldn't he have gotten concussed earlier in the season when he wasn't playing that many snaps.  Obviously players can't control if or when they get injured but I'm sure a lot of Swift owners in playoff contention are upset right now because we were looking forward to using him this week and last week.

You wish he could have gotten concussed earlier in the season? This thread is seriously off the rails. 

1 hour ago, Tenner said:

Yeah, I mean why the heck did he choose to accept a concussion? What kind of incompetent person raises their hand for one of those when the team's certified concussion distributor is handing them out during practice. ROOKIE MOVE

10 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

Simple. He probably didn't realize he could have accepted his random concussion earlier in the season because he's a ROOKIE. Damn rookies...

• Like 2
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked this topic