NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Gibson 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man do I LOVE this thread... these posters come in weekly to try and throw water on Gibson then immediately get embarrassed the following week. See you around 8 tonight, get ready to eat. 

Listen, I'm going to have to agree with the "realists" in here. Take away all three of his touchowns, his 7 targets, 5 receptions, and his four longest runs and he is JAG. Not really seeing anything s

I see the "realists" are putting on the full court press ahead of this game against Pittsburgh. I saw the same EXACT narrative for James Robinson last week who (by the way) bowling balled his way to 1

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Let's hope this doesn't slow him down for the rest of his career.  A toe injury is a bad injury for a running back, especially a speed-based one like Gibson.  Bad day for dynasty stock.

Jfc... so it's career ending already gd... yeah all the greats lost to toe injuries...can we just relax a little before claiming a toe is costing this cat his career...

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Like I said, verdict is still out on this kid. Looks like he's out for the season unless he's just a big drama queen, but he seemed to be very injured. Peyton Barber is awful but I guess he'll be the big FA add this week? Can then ever activate Bryce Love? What's Guice's deal these days? Is he still in prison? 

47 minutes ago, ExplosionsInDaSky said:

Would you mind naming all these players who have had their careers ruined over turf toe?

I was being sarcastic. The guy who is worried about gibsons career over this is being ridiculous

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, isuckatdfs said:

gibson is def out vs san fran imo. if mckissic is on waivers and your league is ppr all the faab left on him

I hate mckissic...and I hate that he is worth anything... boringist 10 receptions ever dude literally catches it an falls over and now someone with ride his 17 points in ppr to a win

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, hard1 said:

I hate mckissic...and I hate that he is worth anything... boringist 10 receptions ever dude literally catches it an falls over and now someone with ride his 17 points in ppr to a win

you should have a look at juju catches. mckissic will be a ppr godsend this weekend and is a lock on draftkings dfs