NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Gibson 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man do I LOVE this thread... these posters come in weekly to try and throw water on Gibson then immediately get embarrassed the following week. See you around 8 tonight, get ready to eat. 

Listen, I'm going to have to agree with the "realists" in here. Take away all three of his touchowns, his 7 targets, 5 receptions, and his four longest runs and he is JAG. Not really seeing anything s

I see the "realists" are putting on the full court press ahead of this game against Pittsburgh. I saw the same EXACT narrative for James Robinson last week who (by the way) bowling balled his way to 1

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TheForearmShiver said:

You sure about 0% chance?

I mean, he is doubtful according to his own team. But by all means, believe he is gonna play based off a non contact cone drill he did for 3 seconds. 

Edited by noles1983
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, TheForearmShiver said:

You sure about 0% chance?

5 hours ago, noles1983 said:

I mean, he is doubtful according to his own team. But by all means, believe he is gonna play based off a non contact cone drill he did for 3 seconds. 

This cone drill is nothing, he's not even dancing on the sidelines like Mixon!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, ZappB said:

This cone drill is nothing, he's not even dancing on the sidelines like Mixon!

All I meant was that it’s not 0% if he can move like that. He also wasn’t announced at doubtful at that point either. It’s a great sign either way. As someone who’s had turf toe, I can tell you you wouldn’t even try that drill if your turf toe was still flaring up. You really have to just stay off it for it to even get better. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, KB24MVP said:

Any chance for next week? Would need him so bad 

I think he should have a decent shot given that he was back on the training field by Friday. With the WFT still in contention, I'm sure they'll need him even more than we do.

Edited by Boudewijn
  • Like 1

The fact he returned to practice on Friday helps a lot. He has a good matchup at home against Carolina. Fingers crossed on him being ready to go at close to 100%. 

I'm sure everyone in here needs him for the finals.

• Like 1