NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Gibson 2020 Outlook

11 hours ago, Lamont Sanford said:

Reports saying Gibson to get a “sizable workload”.So tempting to put him in [...] but so possible he gets one carry and aggravates the toe.

The sizeable workload was planned. He had 8-45 in the first qtr. They just got 2 TD down pretty quickly and it was the JDM show over the final three qtrs. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man do I LOVE this thread... these posters come in weekly to try and throw water on Gibson then immediately get embarrassed the following week. See you around 8 tonight, get ready to eat. 

Listen, I'm going to have to agree with the "realists" in here. Take away all three of his touchowns, his 7 targets, 5 receptions, and his four longest runs and he is JAG. Not really seeing anything s

I see the "realists" are putting on the full court press ahead of this game against Pittsburgh. I saw the same EXACT narrative for James Robinson last week who (by the way) bowling balled his way to 1

Posted Images

I'm loving Gibson for next year. Even with their QB situation, I think he's going to be great. They're building that team right and building it up in the trenches.

In case somebody cares. I track the fantasy pros dynasty trade values for my players (and some I find interesting) and if you have Antonio Gibson, you really like to see this:

wFuucab.png

(Somehow there is no August, so I just left it out)

15 hours ago, tpat30 said:

"I'm loving Gibson for next year. Even with their QB situation, I think he's going to be great. They're building that team right and building it up in the trenches."

Watching Alex Smith at this stage of his career, his ability to extend plays & effectively throw on the move is nil. If they don't get him a livelier ball to throw, they have no chance this week vs the Bucs. I'll be listing Gibson in two keeper leagues, so I'm sold on him. He's built for volume, but he's also shifty, versatile, fast & has excellent ball skills. The other thing you gotta love, as it was with Norv, OC Scott Turner uses a lot of misdirection in the run game! As for McKissic, last week I saw several balls make their way all the way into the body, he's a cradle catcher. For some, it's just on certain throws, perhaps that's the case.       

Edited by markrc99
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, thebadferret said:

In case somebody cares. I track the fantasy pros dynasty trade values for my players (and some I find interesting) and if you have Antonio Gibson, you really like to see this:

wFuucab.png

(Somehow there is no August, so I just left it out)

Okay, I’ll be the idiot. Lol. Explain what I’m looking at please. 

3 hours ago, Flyman75 said:

Okay, I’ll be the idiot. Lol. Explain what I’m looking at please. 

Fantasy Pros' Mike Tagliere publishes every month his dynasty trade values for players and picks to help you orchestrate a trade and see if the trade is fair. You can find them here: https://www.fantasypros.com/content/nfl/dynasty-nfl/trade-value-chart/

And I made an Excel file where I collect the value of every month for my players and players I care about to see how they develop over the month. And AG24 shows one of the nicest development over the last season.

(I know this isn't the most accurate and I don't live by it, but it helps me by keeping an overview because I don't track every player as close as I do mine)

(Also I make these charts to annoy people I trade with if the player I got develops better than the one they got :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1