NBC Sports Edge Forums

Zack Moss 2020 Outlook

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard the Bills are re-designing their playbook exclusively for Lamar Miller?

Waiver wire ?!  In what world is Moss on the waivers. No chance unless you play in a 6 team league. 

When you leave and they don't sign you, it means you didn't get signed. They don't wait around.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, PisEdiRin said:

All the talks of Zack Moss overtaking Singletary were clearly premature.

Singletary is the guy for 2020, especially if he puts up a big game this week without Moss.

He doesn't need to take over .. just needs to play better. 

If Moss maintains GL duties, there's some value here.

Just keep him on the bench for now. Too soon to start or drop him. 

2 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

He doesn't need to take over .. just needs to play better. 

If Moss maintains GL duties, there's some value here.

Just keep him on the bench for now. Too soon to start or drop him. 

With him out hurt there’s probably a good chance you could drop him and pick him up later in shallow leagues.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

With him out hurt there’s probably a good chance you could drop him and pick him up later in shallow leagues.  

Agreed depending on the size of your leeg. Im in a 10 teamer so I went for it. Nkeal Harry was just dropped so I grabbed him in case he goes off this weekend. I'm thin at WR and betting I'll be able to swoop Moss back up esrly next week if I want.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, pushaZ said:

Pretty easy scenario, if he has turf toe drop him, if he doesn't he's a hold. Of course we aren't given that information

Depends on league/roster size. He'd be very tough for me to drop. I think he'll be a solid RB2 later in the year. 

24 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Depends on league/roster size. He'd be very tough for me to drop. I think he'll be a solid RB2 later in the year. 

I'm in a 14 teamer, I think turf toe could completely tank his value. I wouldn't drop him until I know for sure that's what it is.

4 hours ago, pushaZ said:

Pretty easy scenario, if he has turf toe drop him, if he doesn't he's a hold. Of course we aren't given that information

If it's turf toe he should only miss 2-3 games max. The fact he wasn't placed on IR suggests it'll be less than 3 games. 

3 hours ago, K197040 said:

Ha.  Suckers.  I was staring down Moss and Akers. Something said to take Cam instead. 

How's that working out for you?

Basically the RB pickups this year so far are James Robinson and Myles Gaskin.

I'd rather have JK Dobbins over Moss, at least he has a role.  But I agree, he's likely a hold for now.

On 9/27/2020 at 2:03 AM, K197040 said:

Ha.  Suckers.  I was staring down Moss and Akers. Something said to take Cam instead. 

To each his own, but in hindsight I'd take Moss all day long over Akers. Henderson has very clearly taken that job. Barring injury Akers will be worthless this year. 

Dropped him last week. Feel fine about it.

He's going to have a big fat zero for a projection which will keep him off the radar.

People are going to be tripping over themselves to get C. Hyde, J. Jefferson, J. Wilson, and many others this week. Bet I could pick up Moss end of week if he makes his presence at practice.

• Like 2

Moss owner and big Bills fan. Singletary is very good. For whatever reason he gets a similar treatment to Josh Allen where people just don't want to admit it and thus Moss was projected to potentially take over the backfield. I think we need to come to grips with the fact that isn't happening. Hopefully we get some value out of Moss near the end of the year

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, jayhova123 said:

Moss owner and big Bills fan. Singletary is very good. For whatever reason he gets a similar treatment to Josh Allen where people just don't want to admit it and thus Moss was projected to potentially take over the backfield. I think we need to come to grips with the fact that isn't happening. Hopefully we get some value out of Moss near the end of the year

It definitely looks that way. There's also this thing in fantasy where folks wanna gamble on a longshot, sneaky pick rookie to takeover and the hypetrain takes off. The injury set him back and Josh Allen is better than we gave credit for. Singletary is still around and Allen is running in the GL touches as well. Withough injuries how are we certain this dude takes over the backfield?

4 minutes ago, Guwop said:

It definitely looks that way. There's also this thing in fantasy where folks wanna gamble on a longshot, sneaky pick rookie to takeover and the hypetrain takes off. The injury set him back and Josh Allen is better than we gave credit for. Singletary is still around and Allen is running in the GL touches as well. Withough injuries how are we certain this dude takes over the backfield?

We all want to be the genius 😝

The bigger issue here is we all assumed Josh Allen would continue to be a so-so passer. He's lighting the world on fire, and we all overlooked/under-estimated the Diggs addition. As the season progresses and the weather changes, they'll lean more on the run, but this will take an injury (as has happened to Moss) for one of these two to truly break out.

• Like 1