NBC Sports Edge Forums

Zack Moss 2020 Outlook

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard the Bills are re-designing their playbook exclusively for Lamar Miller?

Waiver wire ?!  In what world is Moss on the waivers. No chance unless you play in a 6 team league. 

When you leave and they don't sign you, it means you didn't get signed. They don't wait around.

Posted Images

On 9/25/2020 at 11:02 PM, BallinOnnaBudget said:

Agreed depending on the size of your leeg. Im in a 10 teamer so I went for it. Nkeal Harry was just dropped so I grabbed him in case he goes off this weekend. I'm thin at WR and betting I'll be able to swoop Moss back up esrly next week if I want.

Well he didn't slide under the radar and was picked up with some FAAB today. Im guessing it may have happened in multiple leegs. Such is fantasy life. Hope the toe heals up quick. Maybe we'll meet again later this season or next season young king.

Officially in on this guy. [...] Very excited to have a piece of this offense. Been a fan of the potential of this offense and fan of Moss. Kids built like a mini Mack 🚒

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, BeastOfTheLeast said:

Basically GL TD or bust for him. 

But capable of so much more. He has an injury history but it's not as long as we are lead to believe. Dude was a straight up stud at Utah. He's a hold for me, especially in a year such as this one so far. 

Just now, BLINDSIDERS said:

But capable of so much more. He has an injury history but it's not as long as we are lead to believe. Dude was a straight up stud at Utah. He's a hold for me, especially in a year such as this one so far. 

Maybe but as long as Singletary is around and the qb keeps running like he does it doesn't seem like he'll get the opportunities needed to outright win the job which was the hope

On 10/3/2020 at 12:02 AM, BeastOfTheLeast said:

Maybe but as long as Singletary is around and the qb keeps running like he does it doesn't seem like he'll get the opportunities needed to outright win the job which was the hope

Josh Allen has 26 rushing yards in the past 3 games combined.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, Resident A-hole said:

Josh Allen has 26 rushing yards in the past 3 games combined.

Allen also has 3 rushing TDs this season which was supposed to be moss' calling card, and singletary has made a stronger case to remain the starter. Not sure how the arrow is pointing up here

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Any practice updates. We cutting loose or holding on? Growing impatient with these cuffs

I had to cut him today with bye weeks kicking in. Like the long term upside but practiced on a limited basis today and Bills/Titans game might not even happen. 

• Like 2

Drop city for me.  He's injured, he's got a QB who likes to keep the ball himself in the red zone, and most importantly, Devin Singletary hasn't done anything to cause the Bills to lose faith in him.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, CooL said:

Drop city for me.  He's injured, he's got a QB who likes to keep the ball himself in the red zone, and most importantly, Devin Singletary hasn't done anything to cause the Bills to lose faith in him.

This is in a re-draft, right? I have him in dynasty parked on my bench. Can't see dropping him yet.

1 hour ago, kwelch said:

This is in a re-draft, right? I have him in dynasty parked on my bench. Can't see dropping him yet.

Yeah, I think he's a strong hold in dynasty. 

I'm also holding out hope he will still have some value in the second half of the season in redrafts. 

So the bills rank 28th in rushing this year. They are living by Allen's passing attack and you can't argue with the results. Its hard to see them going away from that. Moss value is going to be pretty low moving forward. I think he should be on the waivers. 

• Thanks 2
4 hours ago, DM45 said:

So the bills rank 28th in rushing this year. They are living by Allen's passing attack and you can't argue with the results. Its hard to see them going away from that. Moss value is going to be pretty low moving forward. I think he should be on the waivers. 

The Bills have one of the highest rated O Lines in the NFL. Singletary has done nothing to secure this role. Heck even Yelden outplayed him tonight. Tenn came into the game 31st in rushing Defense allowing close to 166 yards per game...Singletary rushed 11 times for 25 yards.

Moss is a hold and accumulate. He practiced in full over the weekend so he is close to returning. Unless of course Bell decides to become a BIll.:)

Looks like this Bills team needs some balance,  and Moss is better equipped to proivide that balance than gadget player Singletary.

• Thanks 1