NBC Sports Edge Forums

Zack Moss 2020 Outlook

Yea a hopeful who needs a lot to go his way to start, on a team with limited rushing attack, isn't worth the people on the wire that were passed on and ended up being hits so far this season. If it's not dynasty he could have been dropped before and if there are still good options on your wire he can be dropped now. 

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard the Bills are re-designing their playbook exclusively for Lamar Miller?

Waiver wire ?!  In what world is Moss on the waivers. No chance unless you play in a 6 team league. 

When you leave and they don't sign you, it means you didn't get signed. They don't wait around.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Guwop said:

Yea a hopeful who needs a lot to go his way to start, on a team with limited rushing attack, isn't worth the people on the wire that were passed on and ended up being hits so far this season. If it's not dynasty he could have been dropped before and if there are still good options on your wire he can be dropped now. 

I couldn’t disagree more-Devin has looked like a hot mess. I’ll gladly keep moss warming my pine 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Guwop said:

Agreed.   Not sure he’s even a better option than Yeldon.   

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Moss was a bit low for me and last night just strengthened that. Singletary looked terrible. Moss will be given plenty of opportunity to take the job as soon as he returns. No way I'd let him sit on waivers. 

Singletary looked fine.   Buffalo was just off 

2 hours ago, Impreza178 said:

Singletary looked fine.   Buffalo was just off 

He had 25 yards on 11 carries, and 1 catch. Not to mention to start the year Moss was given an essentially equal workload in his very first game with no preseason. The writing's on the wall. They want Moss to be the 1A. 

When TJ Yeldon outplays you, you did not have a good night. 

Edited by BGDDYKWL
  • Like 1

I'm thinking of buying low on Zack Moss as a decent RB3 that will fill in for my main RBs during byes.

I do believe that he can carve out a role for himself if Singletary continues to disappoint. His usage and performance against KC should tell us a lot.

On 10/14/2020 at 1:23 PM, BGDDYKWL said:

He had 25 yards on 11 carries, and 1 catch. Not to mention to start the year Moss was given an essentially equal workload in his very first game with no preseason. The writing's on the wall. They want Moss to be the 1A. 

When TJ Yeldon outplays you, you did not have a good night. 

Other then that Singletary has looked good this year and he was awesome last year. Singletary is a really good back and I prefer him as a player to Moss personally. The Bills aren't going to fully trust him anytime soon though. I have quite a few cheap Moss shares here, he should have a chance to carve out a decent role. 

Have had him benched since draft. Looking forward to this week to see how he looks out there again, feels like forever. Anyone can see that Moss can atleast do whatever Singletary's done thus far and I can't help but think of where Moss would be now had he not had to sit these past few weeks

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Zack Moss hostile take over of this backfield starts Mon afternoon.

Oh man I wish. I'm holding Moss the whole season no question.

I just pray he pays off for the second half of fantasy at least. 

Anything sooner, is just gravy on top. 

The Bills offense is putting up alot of points, it's a good idea having a piece of this backfield. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RunCMC said:

Oh man I wish. I'm holding Moss the whole season no question.

I just pray he pays off for the second half of fantasy at least. 

Anything sooner, is just gravy on top. 

The Bills offense is putting up alot of points, it's a good idea having a piece of this backfield. 

Don’t disagree but I read somewhere they’re 28th in rushing DVOA - maybe that’s just cuz our boy has been out!! 🤣

• Like 2

Definitely needs to come back from his injury with some steam to carve out anything more than rb3/ flex role.  He is a premier handcuff though if anything were to happen to singletary I think he has full range of skills and more complete back.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, TeeGee60 said:

Definitely needs to come back from his injury with some steam to carve out anything more than rb3/ flex role.  He is a premier handcuff though if anything were to happen to singletary I think he has full range of skills and more complete back.

Yeah needs to come out guns blazing absolutely agree and put a dent in this mfr

• Like 2
7 hours ago, TeeGee60 said:

Is he? I don't really think so. I think if Singletary was to go down, Moss would get a nice bump, but Yeldon would still be involved enough to sap any elite upside. 

• Haha 1