NBC Sports Edge Forums

Zack Moss 2020 Outlook

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard the Bills are re-designing their playbook exclusively for Lamar Miller?

Waiver wire ?!  In what world is Moss on the waivers. No chance unless you play in a 6 team league. 

When you leave and they don't sign you, it means you didn't get signed. They don't wait around.

Posted Images

BUF ROS schedule looks brutal from a RB perspective. They play mostly the top run defenses every week stating Week 8 except for Arizona. Even if there is a Singletary injury he'll be running into a headwind every game and Yeldon on his heals. He might go off tonight but tough to see him as a league winner. 

14 minutes ago, MJLM said:

BUF ROS schedule looks brutal from a RB perspective. They play mostly the top run defenses every week stating Week 8 except for Arizona. Even if there is a Singletary injury he'll be running into a headwind every game and Yeldon on his heals. He might go off tonight but tough to see him as a league winner. 

Not every player needs to be a "league winner".  RB2's and FLEX's have value, especially around bye weeks. 

12 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Not every player needs to be a "league winner".  RB2's and FLEX's have value, especially around bye weeks. 

Rarely agree but at this point I am just looking for game winners and fill ins

• Like 1
5 hours ago, hard1 said:

Rarely agree but at this point I am just looking for game winners and fill ins

Exactly. Not even bench worthy yet let alone Flex worthy. No thanks. Lots of other options will pop up in better situations. 

1 hour ago, gbill2004 said:

I'll likely give him another week. My patience is wearing thin. 

I’ll will give him one more week as well since he will be late round keeper, but he wasn’t even running with any burst but in redrafts I wouldn’t mind the drop. he looked like he was slowing down going into contact.  His bright spot was the 3rd and one he kept his legs turning.  One more week

2 hours ago, FreakFries said:

Welcome to Dumpsville.

Biggest bust on my team

He's purely a depth piece, not a starter right now.  *Lottery Ticket

I learned my lesson in Week 2 Miami game. Never again 

We all thought goal-line back, split carries, this ... that. But that narrative quickly changed. Real quick ... by end of the 2nd week I would say.

Currently Moss is marinating on my bench, on the off chance Singletary were to ever miss time.

It would be a Vegas style Buffett all day everyday.