NBC Sports Edge Forums

Zack Moss 2020 Outlook

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard the Bills are re-designing their playbook exclusively for Lamar Miller?

Waiver wire ?!  In what world is Moss on the waivers. No chance unless you play in a 6 team league. 

When you leave and they don't sign you, it means you didn't get signed. They don't wait around.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Bill could be waiting till after game one when his contract will no longer be guaranteed. 

Yeah def could be as a depth add... Moss is the real deal and even if its split with Devin... Miller won't be needed here for anything other than a body on the bench

2 hours ago, gbill2004 said:

Bill could be waiting till after game one when his contract will no longer be guaranteed. 

Could you possibly be any more dense?

Please don't attempt to actually answer that. Fantasy football season is only 16 weeks

27 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

With armageddon clearly upon us, those who don't believe Lamar our savior will rise again... won't be raptured.

Repent.

No one is saying Lamar will be a "saviour". But if he signs with the Bills he could take some carries from Moss. 

Edited by gbill2004
37 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

No one is saying Lamar will be a "saviour". But if he signs with the Bills he could take some carries from Moss. 

He won't take carries from Moss... they have absolutely glowed about him

I'm a huge Bills fan & have followed all the practice reports since everything started up. I keep reading the same thing from fantasy publications regarding the Buffalo RB situation, that "Moss has highly impressed & Singletary hasn't looked great & had preseason fumbling problems". I have not read anything from the Bills that supports either statement. I've actually been surprised about the lack info on how Moss has been doing, all I've really heard is that he looked good, not much detail. I haven't heard anything about Singelary funmbling this preseason, I think that's just groupthink from the national narrative that he's a fumbler because he fumbled 4x last year. Everyone is regurgitating these same blurbs as if they're fact, when it's just speculation. I like both backs, and I think this'll eventually be a fairly even split all year unless one gets hurt.

As a rookie last year, Singletary had 4 carries in Week 1, and that was with a full camp/preseason. Anyone expecting Moss to get a huge workload this week will likely be dissapointed. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Resident A-hole said:

I'm a huge Bills fan & have followed all the practice reports since everything started up. I keep reading the same thing from fantasy publications regarding the Buffalo RB situation, that "Moss has highly impressed & Singletary hasn't looked great & had preseason fumbling problems". I have not read anything from the Bills that supports either statement. I've actually been surprised about the lack info on how Moss has been doing, all I've really heard is that he looked good, not much detail. I haven't heard anything about Singelary funmbling this preseason, I think that's just groupthink from the national narrative that he's a fumbler because he fumbled 4x last year. Everyone is regurgitating these same blurbs as if they're fact, when it's just speculation. I like both backs, and I think this'll eventually be a fairly even split all year unless one gets hurt.

As a rookie last year, Singletary had 4 carries in Week 1, and that was with a full camp/preseason. Anyone expecting Moss to get a huge workload this week will likely be dissapointed. 

Singletary was never going to be a high carry guy + Frank Gore was present. So not exactly apples to apples. But I appreciate your insight 👍🏻

• Like 1

Seriously though, teams bring in players for workouts all the time to update emergency lists.  If one of Buffalo's RB's goes down long term, there isn't a real practice squad option there, and they'd probably sign someone.   That's all this was.  

That Buscaglia guy is at it again.  He’s advocating for Moss to get all of the early down work vs the Jets because of their puny linebackers, with Singletary spelling him on passing downs.  Rotoworld treats what he says as gospel, as if it’s coming from the head coach.  I’m not sure if I’ve ever witnessed anything quite like this.  It seems personal.

• Haha 1