NBC Sports Edge Forums

Zack Moss 2020 Outlook

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard the Bills are re-designing their playbook exclusively for Lamar Miller?

Waiver wire ?!  In what world is Moss on the waivers. No chance unless you play in a 6 team league. 

When you leave and they don't sign you, it means you didn't get signed. They don't wait around.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

He's gonna end up as a phenomenal value pick. Singletary will never be completely phased out, but this is a good offense, and Moss is already the 1A. I'd expect over a thousand total yards and double digits TDs. 

I hope so but I’m not convinced yet.  Last year I kept Singletary on my bench all season hoping he would evolve into a consistent starter for me.  With the Bills offence it never happened.  I’m getting some déjà vu here.  

I’m not dropping him but I’m worried he’s never going to be more than a bye week start.  

He’s one of those too good to drop not good enough to start kind of guys.  

Edited by MagikarpeDiem
  • Like 3

He had like 2-3 carries back to back at the GL. Just couldn't cash in.

Also on a pass play, he was in the end zone Josh Allen threw him a pass from maybe 20 yards out, but the defender was drapped all over him.

I think he's more than a bye week filler. I loved everything I've seen so far, the kid is getting opportunities and it's only Week 1.

Fantasy arrow pointing straight up.

Currently a low-end RB2 or high upside RB3, however you want to look at it.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, RunCMC said:

He had like 2-3 carries back to back at the GL. Just couldn't cash in.

Also on a pass play, he was in the end zone Josh Allen threw him a pass from maybe 20 yards out, but the defender was drapped all over him.

I think he's more than a bye week filler. I loved everything I've seen so far, the kid is getting opportunities and it's only Week 1.

Fantasy arrow pointing straight up.

Currently a low-end RB2 or high upside RB3, however you want to look at it.

Damn, that sounds like starter material? LOL, I'm desperate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, brosephd said:

the fact that he caught a TD when he's the goalline back is super encouraging. gonna be patient with him but if he can return RB2 value. we got a steal.

I'm hoping for him to take over soon but a mid season takeover at the latest would still return big value for where he was going

16 minutes ago, gmoneypm said:

Flexy sexy play this weekend? 

A lot of the fantasy columns have him listed as a "start'em" for this Sunday's game against the Dolphins. 

I'm very tempted.

He’s still a risky start in my book.  I do like the matchup though.  It could favour him over Singletary if the Bills get and hold the lead.  Will be watching this one closely for sure

1 minute ago, The G Man said:

Hoping for a pedestrian day out of him on Sunday so I can can go after him in a trade, Really like his upside.

I love his upside.  He'll be a reliable RB2 this season, that no one is paying attention to right now.  

1 hour ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

He’s still a risky start in my book.  I do like the matchup though.  It could favour him over Singletary if the Bills get and hold the lead.  Will be watching this one closely for sure

Really, I think he's a great start this week. 

The kid is just getting started, only going to get better & better the more he plays.

Still considered the GL back .. even with Allen vulturing those left and right. Those are the money touches

I consider him an RB3 with major upside right now. And I hope he graduates to RB2 by mid-season.

• Thanks 1
22 hours ago, gmoneypm said:

Flexy sexy play this weekend? 

A lot of the fantasy columns have him listed as a "start'em" for this Sunday's game against the Dolphins. 

I'm very tempted.

Yeah, I'm close, but I dunno man. I want to believe because I have him in both my leagues, but it's borderline:

1) Flexing Conner and James Robinson

2) Flexing Gallup and Corey Davis

That's where I'm at. 0.5PPR. I just think that there are a lot of us out here with half-a-dozen options that are at about the same level, and that's with Sutton in one league and Golladay in the other. I guess I feel that it's early days, and I'm happy to have one or two more weeks of wait-and-see. Can totally see you taking the plunge this week though with the matchup.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

Yeah, I'm close, but I dunno man. I want to believe because I have him in both my leagues, but it's borderline:

1) Flexing Conner and James Robinson

2) Flexing Gallup and Corey Davis

That's where I'm at. 0.5PPR. I just think that there are a lot of us out here with half-a-dozen options that are at about the same level, and that's with Sutton in one league and Golladay in the other. I guess I feel that it's early days, and I'm happy to have one or two more weeks of wait-and-see. Can totally see you taking the plunge this week though with the matchup.

Completely in the same boat. Want to flex him, but right now going C. Davis over him. I think I'd play Moss over Conner though.

The matchup is there. MIA run D was just run over by NE.

One issue though is the BUF D is suddenly missing a couple of LBs. The game is also in Miami. I could see Miami playing feisty here and creating a reasonable TOP scenario where BUF doesn't have as many rushing attempts as everyone is predicting.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, kyoun1e said:

Completely in the same boat. Want to flex him, but right now going C. Davis over him. I think I'd play Moss over Conner though.

The matchup is there. MIA run D was just run over by NE.

One issue though is the BUF D is suddenly missing a couple of LBs. The game is also in Miami. I could see Miami playing feisty here and creating a reasonable TOP scenario where BUF doesn't have as many rushing attempts as everyone is predicting.

Man that is definitely not the move. 

Zack Moss all day. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Foppatosakic said:

I need a breakdown here. Moss is becoming not good enough to play and too much "potential" to drop for me. A true bench warmer.

That’s exactly what this is looking like. Pretty concerning stats against Miami. Probably going to need a Singletary injury to be anything more than a TD or bust dart throw.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, pushaZ said:

Yes, you hold starting rbs.

Why are people trying to convince themselves that Moss is the starter? News flash, Devin Singletary is getting more action and he still looks very solid, just like last year. Moss looks good too but he's just never going to get a lot of touches, especially with how the run everything through Josh Allen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Why are people trying to convince themselves that Moss is the starter? News flash, Devin Singletary is getting more action and he still looks very solid, just like last year. Moss looks good too but he's just never going to get a lot of touches, especially with how the run everything through Josh Allen.

This is my fear.  I don’t see how I can ever confidently start this guy.  But if you never start him, why hold him?  Basically I’m holding right now because I’m afraid he will get good on someone else’s team.  

• Like 1