NBC Sports Edge Forums

Brandon Aiyuk 2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Experts have Aiyuk ranked as a low-end WR3. LMFAO. Insanity. He's going to have a good game. 

His ECR on fantasypros is #19. He's close to that on ESPN also. Most have him in the WR2-ish range. If he isn't then that rank is the outlier.

• Like 1
  • Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dante Pettis. Oh wait.

This is a smash spot so it means he’ll go 3-35, SF will run it 40 times and win a 9-6 game just because it’s 2020

1 hour ago, Magoo said:

Everyone is going nuts locking in a good week. Pouring it on.

Benched for sure.

There's a thing called "happy medium".

I don't love everyone screaming about a smash spot but am expecting something like 5 catches for 60 yards or so. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

Welp...you would have to think he's set up now for a potentially huge finish to the year. Where's his value at now fantasy experts?

It's possible SF continues to be bad, but their defense does play hard and they have talent on that side of the ball. Aiyuk looks like the clear #1 option in the passing game until Deebo is back. Even so, they will not rush Deebo. SF is still in the thick of things and a win over the Packers would be huge for them.

I'm guessing Deebo #1 and Aiyuk #2 when Deebo's back. 

Aiyuk looking like a WR2 at worst. 

3 hours ago, BeastOfTheLeast said:

If they keep Mullins in he's wr2 at the LEAST with kittle out and deebo on the mend. Aiyuk owners won

can only hope for the best here and that they continue to involve and feature him. It’s a lot to ask for from a rookie but he’s performed pretty well given the circumstances. Just hope mullens can deliver the ball and sustain drives, double hope that they continue to get Aiyuk the ball in space like deebo 

16 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

can only hope for the best here and that they continue to involve and feature him. It’s a lot to ask for from a rookie but he’s performed pretty well given the circumstances. Just hope mullens can deliver the ball and sustain drives, double hope that they continue to get Aiyuk the ball in space like deebo 

The main concerns where that the main weapons in deebo and kittle returning which did set him back. Then we saw Jimmy g stink it up which lowered outlook further. BUT a perfect storm has happened with mostert, kittle, deebo out which makes him the top target and with Mullens in they have a capable qb that can get him the football. It's looking up now

• Like 3

Unfortunately, after looking at GB's updated passing matchup metrics, this matchup is looking kinda bad for Aiyuk especially with the downgrades across the offense. Jaire is playing out of his mind and the Packers are a run-funnel offense. I hope the 49ers can exploit that with the talent they have.

I don't feel great this week, but what alternatives do we got? Hard to bench in 3 WR leagues. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Unfortunately, after looking at GB's updated passing matchup metrics, this matchup is looking kinda bad for Aiyuk especially with the downgrades across the offense. Jaire is playing out of his mind and the Packers are a run-funnel offense. I hope the 49ers can exploit that with the talent they have.

I don't feel great this week, but what alternatives do we got? Hard to bench in 3 WR leagues. 

Hoping for the best. Hate that it's a Thursday night game honestly, more than anything.

Aiyuk is basically the only receiving weapon left for 9ers. 

GB will be scoring points & I doubt SanFran can just run it down theirs throats the entire game.

Logic says they should be trailing most if not all the game, so plenty of passing. 

+ Maybe a few rush attempts , some nice easy points would be great from that end.