NBC Sports Edge Forums

CeeDee Lamb 2020 Outlook

I love that this thread is so quiet. This is the rookie everyone should be targeting in all formats. He's going to give you OBJ rookie numbers guaranteed. He's the best WR on that team. The NFL hasn't seen hands this good in a long time.

By week 5 he's going to be commanding more targets than Cooper.

Edited by n4sa
  • Like 3
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That tickles

It's right there in front of you, man. Teedee Lamb.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, n4sa said:

I love that this thread is so quiet. This is the rookie everyone should be targeting in all formats. He's going to give you OBJ rookie numbers guaranteed. He's the best WR on that team. The NFL hasn't seen hands this good in a long time.

This seems overly optimistic. 

... but I like it!

• Like 1

Do u guys put ceedee lamb in which tier of receivers? Talent ant fantasy wise

Is he above other rookies like jeudy, ruggs and shenault? 

Is he on a tier above guys like corey davis, robby anderson, mike williwms? 

Or there is too many mouth to feed in dallas? 

Im from Brazil, didnt watch those guys in college. Im having a hard time to make comparisons and tier them

Edited by konstao
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, konstao said:

Im from Brazil, didnt watch those guys in college. Im having a hard time to make comparisons and tier them

I would put him on par with Jeudy and Ruggs and above all the others you listed.  Davis being the tricky one to gauge because of the uncertainty around AJ Browns injury.  

It’s rare but there have been cases where a team has three viable fantasy wide receivers.  The Rams a couple years ago were an example.   Tough to say if Dallas this year will be that team but it’s not impossible   

23 minutes ago, griffin727 said:

I'm plugging him in for AJ Brown. Honestly, I'm happy he's in my lineup this week. Seems like a prime spot for a big game.

agree and with Jarwin out it feels like there will be plenty of food for the WRs and he’s already their #2. I think he busts out this week.

1 minute ago, Brettg57 said:

I guess Amari hurt his foot and is “expected to play”. If Cooper is hampered at all Lamb could be in a blowup spot. Falcons secondary looked horrendous against Lockett/Metcalf last week. 

Yeah but Denard is probably their only decent cover guy, so if he is operating out of the slot it'll be a Cooper/Gallup day.

Feelin lucky?

8 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

I hope Denard is feeling lucky. This Lamb is a wolf.

Oh no doubt he is talented.  But so are Cooper and Gallup, and I'm not saying Denard is a world beater but compared to Oliver and Terrell last week he looked like Deion freakin Sanders.  It's just path of least resistance goes outside the hashes.

On 9/18/2020 at 11:39 AM, konstao said:

O cara é brabo,com o Blake Jarwin fora da temporada,está cada vez mais aparente que é o alvo favorito do Dak,superando até o Amari Cooper em targets

On 9/15/2020 at 11:37 PM, n4sa said:

On 9/16/2020 at 4:10 AM, MagikarpeDiem said:

This seems overly optimistic. 

... but I like it!

Oh yes it is! but you will see!

• Like 2

Lamb's next game is against Seattle. This is how Seattle has fared against the top 3 WR's from each team so far:

image.png.10f3b7c6f2fd769bc50c285c87dc4c16.png

In addition:

Seahawks placed CB Marquise Blair on injured reserve with a knee injury, ending his season. 

Blair got injured by friendly fire from teammate K.J. Wright. The No. 47 overall pick of last year's draft was serving as the Seahawks' slot corner. He made it only 10 snaps into Sunday night's win over the Patriots. Ugo Amadi appears to be the next man up in the slot. Further depth thinning is not what the Seahawks' depth-challenged defense needed. Blair was in his age-23 season after playing 462 snaps as a rookie. 

On 9/18/2020 at 9:39 AM, konstao said:

Hows it going down there in Brazil? Cool to see fans from other countries.

I like Lamb above all the rest just because hes on the cowboys. Lots of points to go around. Too many mouths isnt necessarily a bad thing. It moves the ball and gives players more opportunity for scores.

• Like 1