CeeDee Lamb 2020 Outlook

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That tickles

It's right there in front of you, man. Teedee Lamb.

Posted Images

I remember watching that play.  I couldn’t believe that wasn’t torn ligaments in the knee. If his foot didn’t slide during the hit and instead was planted with his weight on it this would be a season ender. Hate seeing really talented players doing punt and kick returns.

2 hours ago, RunCMC said:

TDee Lamb !

Kid just had his coming out party. 

He was open all day.  Dak missed him a couple of times.  Once in the end zone. And the Cooper knocking a ball out if the air that also looked to be going to Lamb.

22 minutes ago, K197040 said:

He was open all day.  Dak missed him a couple of times.  Once in the end zone. And the Cooper knocking a ball out if the air that also looked to be going to Lamb.

Overtaking Gallup? Seems so.

1 minute ago, K197040 said:

No question.  Especially with the injured O line.  Still disturbing to see Wilson get so much action

Yeah man, Gallup had like a 17 yard catch in the 2nd half, but then disappeared. He was targeted on a chunk gain in the 4th, but Wilson was getting the action. Frustrating.

6 minutes ago, K197040 said:

No question.  Especially with the injured O line.  Still disturbing to see Wilson get so much action

even Noah brown gets burn in this WR corps, frustrating to see these bums getting looks. With how many passes Dak is slangin it feels like a guy as talented as Lamb should be getting fed more than 6 or 7 targets.  Just being greedy tho.

21 minutes ago, cheezor42 said:

even Noah brown gets burn in this WR corps, frustrating to see these bums getting looks. With how many passes Dak is slangin it feels like a guy as talented as Lamb should be getting fed more than 6 or 7 targets.  Just being greedy tho.

Greedy maybe, but not like you’re wrong tho.

All passes should go to the big3 at WR & Zeke. Period.

All play makers

Just now, cheezor42 said:

Young stud!  Does the magic get muted by Dalton or does he keep up the production? No TD but I loved that he truly looked like the centerpiece of the offense.

I think in redrafters his value takes a small dip at least. Won't really know what his production will look like for another week or two. But in dynasty I think his value went up today. Kid looks polished out there.

Man all these analyst I follow keep calling Lamb a WR3 with a high floor. In my heart I know that’s not true but I blindly keep following their advice. This kid is a stud. If you have watched any Cowboy game this year, you can tell he is polished and stands out. 

He forever has a spot in my starting rotation ROS.

20 minutes ago, Brettg57 said:

Man all these analyst I follow keep calling Lamb a WR3 with a high floor. In my heart I know that’s not true but I blindly keep following their advice. This kid is a stud. If you have watched any Cowboy game this year, you can tell he is polished and stands out. 

He forever has a spot in my starting rotation ROS.

He’s been great.  What’s concerning is how many dirty shots he’s taken.  Is this juts rookie treatment?  It’s at least 3 helmet to helmet shots.  And the sideline comments the other game.

Edited by K197040
9 minutes ago, K197040 said:

He’s been great.  What’s concerning is how many dirty shots he’s taken.  Is this juts rookie treatment?  It’s at least 3 helmet to helmet shots.  And the sideline comments the other game.

True I’ve noticed some shots he has taken. All this short drag, and out routes middle of the field. Tyler Boyd takes some punishment too. Kid is a stud though, could be a staple with Dallas for many years.

• Like 1
On 9/15/2020 at 11:37 PM, n4sa said:

I love that this thread is so quiet. This is the rookie everyone should be targeting in all formats. He's going to give you OBJ rookie numbers guaranteed. He's the best WR on that team. The NFL hasn't seen hands this good in a long time.

By week 5 he's going to be commanding more targets than Cooper.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Brettg57 said:

True I’ve noticed some shots he has taken. All this short drag, and out routes middle of the field. Tyler Boyd takes some punishment too. Kid is a stud though, could be a staple with Dallas for many years.

I can see Cooper being the one that doesn’t stick around.

15 minutes ago, K197040 said:

I can see Cooper being the one that doesn’t stick around.

I'm not advocating for Cooper to go anywhere, but I would love to see what Lamb could do on the outside against the top corners. If he can handle that and continue to be productive then he's a bona fide WR1 for the duration of his career.

Edited by JAG_challam
fixed typo