NBC Sports Edge Forums

Justin Herbert 2020 Outlook

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah I am pretty concerned too. Herbert has only faced 1 tough defense so far and that was Tampa's. Kid was totally destroyed by them... 190 passing yards, 0 td 2 int... Wait. What's that? T

James Robinson says hold my beer

1 hour ago, TheDoctor said:

Picked a rough week to be a rookie. 

Playoffs wouldve been tougher. Plus many saw this coming. I almost benched for LJax but Herbert is my ride or die and will be next week as well.

• Like 1

Hurt me more than all of you (I had Cousins and Carr but didn't have balls of steel).

This was my semifinals week and making it to finals guarantees $500 (winning is 1k).

But, it's not over yet and I'll be starting next three weeks for sure (all play with other leagues).

1 hour ago, Spyplane said:

Oh, look. I was wrong about something. This only happens to me and no one else, especially not JJ1223. He just comes here because... He likes to watch.

Gotta give it to you for being a cheesehead 😉

For the most part I do think this was a bump in the road and I'm glad to get it out of the way prior to the playoffs, but in the back of my mind I'm wondering if I should start thinking about a plan B.

Have been rolling with Herbert and no backup. That may change just in case the wheels come off this week. 

Eyeballing Cousins, Stafford, Hurts as a "break glass in case of emergency" option.

12 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

For the most part I do think this was a bump in the road and I'm glad to get it out of the way prior to the playoffs, but in the back of my mind I'm wondering if I should start thinking about a plan B.

Have been rolling with Herbert and no backup. That may change just in case the wheels come off this week. 

Eyeballing Cousins, Stafford, Hurts as a "break glass in case of emergency" option.

Gotta cover yourself. I'll roll him all the way thru W16 mostlikely if I make it, but will be perusing the wire for sure just to cover all my bases if he doesn't get it together quickly.

Looking forward to drafting this kid next year, also hoping for more losses this season, but with more scoring.  The front office needs to can Anthony Lynn and get a good offensive mind in here who recognizes Herbert is a Ferrari and not a Toyota Corolla

11 minutes ago, YoungDro said:

Looking forward to drafting this kid next year, also hoping for more losses this season, but with more scoring.  The front office needs to can Anthony Lynn and get a good offensive mind in here who recognizes Herbert is a Ferrari and not a Toyota Corolla

I think they bring in a big named coach. I could see Urban Meyer taking this job. 

6 hours ago, kyoun1e said:

Same all around, but I’m eyeing Baker w his wk 16 v NYJ.  Carr just put up 33 on them, and Baker just had a great game. 

Edited by Cleanface
1 minute ago, Cleanface said:

Same all around, but I’m eyeing Baker w his wk 16 v NYJ.  Carr just put up 33 on them.  

That's when Herbert is at home vs. DEN. A good matchup to target. While I think he drilled them before Denver just slowed down KC about as much as any team in the league can. 

7 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

That's when Herbert is at home vs. DEN. A good matchup to target. While I think he drilled them before Denver just slowed down KC about as much as any team in the league can. 

Well, the DEN matchup in week 16 looks a lot better than I thought...

Broncos CB situation with AJ Bouye suspended, Bryce Callahan on IR and Essang Bassey headed to IR: Michael Ojemudia - Rd 3 rookie Duke Dawson - 59 snaps in '20 De'Vante Bausby - 93 snaps in '20 Kevin Toliver - 17 snaps in '20 Will Parks? - waived by PHI recently

• Like 1

Got to love the Chargers dialing up shaky 5-yards-behind-the-line-of-scrimmage screen passes all day and then only start to attack down field (successfully) when we need OT. 

Way to botch not just a TD but the field goal too end the first half. So frustrating 

Edited by FreakFries