• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bro- have you seen his legs? 

well, neither did Lacey ...  

TERRIBLE draft pick. And it's not a knock on Dillon. Rodgers is an all-timer, you only have so many prime years left of him. 2nd round picks are very valuable, and the team had plenty of needs. 

How bad is the GB front office and head coach? Contending team and they draft a QB in Rd 1 and then Dillon in Rd 2 a RB they can't even get going as a backup. Aaron Rodgers is surrounded by clowns. Once the players they inherited start moving on they'll be fired. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, StevieStats said:

How bad is the GB front office and head coach? Contending team and they draft a QB in Rd 1 and then Dillon in Rd 2 a RB they can't even get going as a backup. Aaron Rodgers is surrounded by clowns. Once the players they inherited start moving on they'll be fired. 

Other than pissing off A-Rod into having a monster year. they really busted this draft....2 valuable picks contributing nothing.  

Desperate for an emergency fill in RB this week, and obviously Jamaal already gone.  I still don't see him having much of a role?  Last week 14/62 snaps, Jamaal was 55/62.  Not a whole lot we can hope for here if we are going to plug and play other than Jamaal gets injured and goes out early.   I think his time might be 2021 if Jones doesn't resign.

On 10/25/2020 at 7:15 AM, KennyWoo said:

They looked like the Toronto Argonauts last week. I doubt they are thinking they'll have the #1 seed wrapped up by week 14 or 15.

Got their ears boxed again today.  It's a pity this organization wasted its first two picks of the 2020 draft on guys who can't help them with their weaknesses this season...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Anyone think they play the rook more this week if Williams sits? 

Jamaal Williams (quad) remained sidelined for Thursday's practice. 

Williams is looking extremely unlikely to suit up against the Titans after departing last Saturday night's win over the Panthers early. Aaron Jones went off for one of his biggest games of the season in Williams' absence. Unimpressive rookie AJ Dillon will get some change-of-pace scraps behind Jones if Williams indeed sits. 

RELATED: 
Dec 24, 2020, 1:37 PM ET

He has run just fine when he gets the ball. I drafted him because jones and williams were going to be FAs and he doesnt skip leg day. Havent seen much that impressed me, hope he can get a few dozen carries before the GB season ends.

• Like 1

It’s hard to gauge now but if Jones walks Dillon could be the lead back next year. He’s got a ton of talent and great QB. We could be looking at a breakout star next season and potential low key RB1 status. Really intriguing in keeper leagues and then see what happens in the offseason. 

• Like 2

Stashed him for $1 in a keep 8 auction league.  Had a nice carry last week in limited action.  Would love to see a handful of touches if Williams sits.   I'm thinking Jones walks and Dillon makes sense as the lead back next year.  In any keeper league I would be stashing this guy if your transactions are still open.  He has been mostly forgotten and might be sitting on WWs.

• Like 2