NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tee Higgins 2020 Outlook

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sooo does that salty aj green owner show his face in our thread again or is that the last time we hear from him 😂

C’mon.  AJ is a ‘92 Honda Accord.  And not a DX.  He’s an EX, with the leather, high end trim package, rims, sunroof, 6 disc changer.  240,000 miles and two hailstorms ago he was a sweet ride.  But sa

Posted Images

Looks like the ride is over everyone, unlucky end to such a promising rookie season. On the bright side he should be very draftable next season now as long as Burrow heals up ok. I'll be trying to draft him everywhere personally.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, fbi314159 said:

I'd be surprised if he did.  I have no idea why we are supposed to hate him myself.

Because he sucks.  Higgins is useless now,  because Finley sucks.  

Unfortunately, I think Higgins is a fade for RoS (barring a love affair from the Backup)

Fortunately, I own him in a Dynasty league 😁 he's been such a pleasant surprise this year. Try to trade for him RN if you can buy low.

Here's hoping Burrow comes back strong!

2 minutes ago, Bluetaco88 said:

Unfortunately, I think Higgins is a fade for RoS (barring a love affair from the Backup)

Fortunately, I own him in a Dynasty league 😁 he's been such a pleasant surprise this year. Try to trade for him RN if you can buy low.

Here's hoping Burrow comes back strong!

Would you keep him on end of bench in Keeper vs dropping?

1 hour ago, Bluetaco88 said:

In a keeper league, (not knowing how many you can keep or your rules or what), yes generally would keep him

Agree, he's not a drop in keeper leagues obviously.  Just hope Burrow can come back strong.  

But looks like he's not going to be seeing the starting lineup anytime soon...

21 hours ago, stay_woke said:

Looks like the ride is over everyone, unlucky end to such a promising rookie season. On the bright side he should be very draftable next season now as long as Burrow heals up ok. I'll be trying to draft him everywhere personally.

It's worth noting that Shefty tweeted that Burrow has a torn ACL, torn MCL, and other structural issues in his knee. He followed that tweet up to say that this injury takes 9-12 months to heal, and Burrow's 2021 season could be in question. 

1 hour ago, Flyman75 said:

It's worth noting that Shefty tweeted that Burrow has a torn ACL, torn MCL, and other structural issues in his knee. He followed that tweet up to say that this injury takes 9-12 months to heal, and Burrow's 2021 season could be in question. 

Maybe I will be dropping him in a keeper to scoop him up later in the year...but I think teams out of contention may do so. I'm concerned Burrow may be out for a while as his surgery will probably be Mid- December, or week 14-15. Would not surprise me if Burrow missed next season to get him full rehab with their franchise guy. They better draft OT. 

9 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

RIP- moment we trust him more is this happens. Too bad. In a Keeper, are you guys hanging on anyways despite his value probably tanking? Feels like an almost free keeper next year with WR1 potential if Tee Higgins is healthy. Green will be gone. 

Tough to say, it depends on how much it will cost to keep him and your options. 

What is the skinny on Finley?  I mean this week was a disaster we know that.  He’s slated to play about 12-16 of their next regular season games if he doesn’t get replaced.  Does this guy have a chance to be decent?  Who is his backup now?

sincerely,

a concerned Higgins owner

15 minutes ago, FUM said:

What is the skinny on Finley?  I mean this week was a disaster we know that.  He’s slated to play about 12-16 of their next regular season games if he doesn’t get replaced.  Does this guy have a chance to be decent?  Who is his backup now?

sincerely,

a concerned Higgins owner

Still projected pretty high lol. Not sure if the leagues have taken any adjustments to their algorithm but Tee is still at 11-12 pts. Maybe the assumption here is that SOMEONE gotta catch the balls from Finley...not out of the realm of possibility Finley just locks onto him and he's an inefficient volume based  WR 2/3. Gonna hold for now and see.

23 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Still projected pretty high lol. Not sure if the leagues have taken any adjustments to their algorithm but Tee is still at 11-12 pts. Maybe the assumption here is that SOMEONE gotta catch the balls from Finley...not out of the realm of possibility Finley just locks onto him and he's an inefficient volume based  WR 2/3. Gonna hold for now and see.

I think that's a fair take.  The Bengals should be playing catch up most of the time, forcing them to air it out.  There should be targets, but they'll be crappy targets.  He'll probably be much more boom/bust.  I certainly wouldn't drop Higgins at this point.  I doubt I'd want to play Higgins this week unless I don't have other reliable options though.

33 minutes ago, ZappB said:

I think that's a fair take.  The Bengals should be playing catch up most of the time, forcing them to air it out.  There should be targets, but they'll be crappy targets.  He'll probably be much more boom/bust.  I certainly wouldn't drop Higgins at this point.  I doubt I'd want to play Higgins this week unless I don't have other reliable options though.

This fool done bro, move on. His ceiling Is 12 points 60 yards and a Tut. Who don’t do nothing. 

Edited by Jrt80
42 minutes ago, OrangeCrush said:

He's alive!! Put up a decent day w/Allen at QB

He's gonna be a good pro w/Joe B at QB.. Where we ranking him in 2021? 

May be cheaper on draft day with Burrow status uncertain...probably a good stash and see, suppressing his ADP for the patient ones. 

32 minutes ago, SteelersScotty said:

[...] do we think he is worth re-adding?

The TD was nice, but his line wasn't that great without that. Worried he might be TD dependent the rest of the season, [...]

I have him in a 12 team and haven't strongly considered dropping him yet.  Next week vs. MIA, then 2 of the 3 playoff weeks he plays DAL and HOU.  I'm going to see how he does next week and consider him in those great matchups, but it all depends on who else you have.