Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tee Higgins 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

He’s been nothing short of impressive as a rookie.

This week he’s suppose to draw coverage against Denzel Ward.

Any reason to believe this is a trap game against a divisional opponent?

I have him in the flex but I’m not sure how I feel about it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sooo does that salty aj green owner show his face in our thread again or is that the last time we hear from him 😂

C’mon.  AJ is a ‘92 Honda Accord.  And not a DX.  He’s an EX, with the leather, high end trim package, rims, sunroof, 6 disc changer.  240,000 miles and two hailstorms ago he was a sweet ride.  But sa

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gmoneypm said:

He’s been nothing short of impressive as a rookie.

This week he’s suppose to draw coverage against Denzel Ward.

Any reason to believe this is a trap game against a divisional opponent?

I have him in the flex but I’m not sure how I feel about it. 

Wasn't Ward on green? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HTXMade said:

AJ Green needs to be traded. Higgins is a baller

Aj’s been balling these last couple of games not gonna lie here

seems like he’s got his feet back under him and shook the rust off

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, thefranchise3 said:

Target share dipping vs Green is concerning, but production isn't. Easy top 30 WR ROS.

 

Yes- the reduced target share was seriously concerning. AJ Green target share was trending down, and now Boyd and Green are clear target hogs. 5 targets won't cut it, albeit Higgins crushed it on his 5 targets.

What do we do going forward? Hold and pray? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Admittedly the TD helped save what was an otherwise average day (5 catches on 5 targets for 71 yards). But, that's what good players do. They find a way to score. 

My biggest/best WW claim of the season so far. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

 

Yes- the reduced target share was seriously concerning. AJ Green target share was trending down, and now Boyd and Green are clear target hogs. 5 targets won't cut it, albeit Higgins crushed it on his 5 targets.

What do we do going forward? Hold and pray? 

 

WR27 off the waiver wire with 15 snaps / 0 targets in the first game. His last 5 games are 9/7/8/8/5 targets. I wouldn't exactly call that trending down. It's more of an off game. Next week would probably still be an overreaction but if he's at 4/5 there might be some concern. 

I've started him the past 2 weeks and he's staying in my lineup fwiw. I think he creeps into mid WR2 by end of season.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tschwicht said:

 

WR27 off the waiver wire with 15 snaps / 0 targets in the first game. His last 5 games are 9/7/8/8/5 targets. I wouldn't exactly call that trending down. It's more of an off game. Next week would probably still be an overreaction but if he's at 4/5 there might be some concern. 

I've started him the past 2 weeks and he's staying in my lineup fwiw. I think he creeps into mid WR2 by end of season.

 

He's nearly there now brother. He's currently the #24 ranked WR in total FP, and #26 in FP/G in my .5PPR scoring system.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

How concerned are we with the reemergence of AJ Green though?

He has been way more involved the past two weeks, sucking up a lot of targets.

Higgins ended up with only 5 (granted he was extremely efficient with those limited looks)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gmoneypm said:

How concerned are we with the reemergence of AJ Green though?

He has been way more involved the past two weeks, sucking up a lot of targets.

Higgins ended up with only 5 (granted he was extremely efficient with those limited looks)

 

Maybe if Green keeps playing decent, he might actually have some trade value? His contract is pretty hefty for this year so could be difficult to move him either way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2020 at 2:19 AM, LionKid90 said:

Wow this guy is really emerging. What a rookie WR class. I think he is a pretty safe WR2 from here on out. 

 

Absolutely loaded class, and we have yet to see Denzel Mims really play. 

Higgins is such a stud man, the new AJ Green basically. Off topic ( I pulled a very sick rookie auto card of his recently )

Very excited to see the kid grow and mature into a #1.

Burrow-Boyd-Higgins-Mixon , I mean that sounds pretty good right there. 

Maybe try and beef up this O-line off in season .. it's pretty bad right now.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...