NBC Sports Edge Forums

Laviska Shenault 2020 Outlook

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't own Shenault but figured I would pass this along to you guys from Gruden's press conference today regarding him:   Gruden on Shenault, who had five receptions for 86 yards against the B

Starting a rookie Jaguars "gadget" WR on Thursday Night Football so I can either crow or vent about it after is why I play fantasy football.

higher than zero chance? Lol thanks Nostradamus 

Posted Images

Friendly reminder that over the first 74 snaps of his career, Shenault has scored 23.9 PPR points.

Last year, the Jags played 69.3 snaps per game. After an outlier 50 snap week 1, the Jags played 75 snaps in week 2.

DJ Chark and his 50.5 snaps per game are out tonight, and Miami's defense is not good.

🤗

5 minutes ago, JaylenBrownFanclub said:

How are we feeling regarding cole vs laviska? Coles been the wr2 target wise but this dude is just so damn good

Shenault usuage through two games is phenomenal. We’ve seen Cole disappear throughout his career. Not even close imo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, MrCantaloupe said:

Friendly reminder that over the first 74 snaps of his career, Shenault has scored 23.9 PPR points.

Last year, the Jags played 69.3 snaps per game. After an outlier 50 snap week 1, the Jags played 75 snaps in week 2.

DJ Chark and his 50.5 snaps per game are out tonight, and Miami's defense is not good.

🤗

giphy.gif

HASTA LAVISKA, Baby!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Guys....are we really throwing this cat in our lineups? Who are you starting him over?? I can't imagine most you guys don't have better options? I have Slayton and Cooks. This dude still a better play?

P.S. I do something silly though, sometimes I'll start a player if they have a nationally televised game since I get to see the whole thing. Good enough reason to start Laviska? Lol

• Like 1

Tonight is the blow up game we’ve all been waiting for.

The perfect storm with Chark out & his usage trending up.

Plug him in, the kid is electric.

+ another reason to watch the game. 

Just now, RoseLin23 said:

Guys....are we really throwing this cat in our lineups? Who are you starting him over?? I can't imagine most you guys don't have better options? I have Slayton and Cooks. This dude still a better play?

P.S. I do something silly though, sometimes I'll start a player if they have a nationally televised game since I get to see the whole thing. Good enough reason to start Laviska? Lol

in at my flex over the decaying magick foosball corpse of Gurley - ZERO effs to give - YOLO!

Just now, RoseLin23 said:

I think with those two options he is not a bad play.

5 minutes ago, RoseLin23 said:

Playing him over fuller and cole as of right now

9 minutes ago, RoseLin23 said:

Over Fuller for me.

2 minutes ago, MrCantaloupe said:

In: TNF Laviska Shenault

Out: SNF Davante Adams

Love it, this is commitment!

10 minutes ago, RoseLin23 said:

Are we putting him in our lineups???  Does a cat have an @ss?  Does a hobby horse have a wooden Johnson?

In order to get him out, you'd have to pry my lap top, from my cold, dead hands.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
7 minutes ago, CooL said:

Over Fuller for me.

Love it, this is commitment!

Same here. I’m tried of his shenanigans.

Let him play healthy @ PIT , then we can talk after.

Let’s gooo . Viva La Shenault !!