NBC Sports Edge Forums

Laviska Shenault 2020 Outlook

4 minutes ago, Tenner said:

I just don’t know what to do here. He is freely available. 

My team has Kupp, Cooper, OBJ, John Brown, and Landry. 

I just don’t have room. But this guy has talent. 

You do - later, Landry

• Like 2
  • Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't own Shenault but figured I would pass this along to you guys from Gruden's press conference today regarding him:   Gruden on Shenault, who had five receptions for 86 yards against the B

Starting a rookie Jaguars "gadget" WR on Thursday Night Football so I can either crow or vent about it after is why I play fantasy football.

higher than zero chance? Lol thanks Nostradamus 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Tenner said:

Kinda AC content, but drop Landry. We all know who he is as a player. Laviska has much more upside, not like you're starting Landry anyways.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Tenner said:

i have the same problems my other wr's are keelan cole robby anderson dj moore marquise brown

I'm 0-2 so i can't be just tossing any random person into my starting line up so easily

10 minutes ago, Tenner said:

He plays tonight. Drop your kicker. Pick up Laviska. If he bombs and you want to throw him back, then cut him tonight, and pick up your same kicker Sunday morning. Viola. 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, CooL said:

He plays tonight. Drop your kicker. Pick up Laviska. If he bombs and you want to throw him back, then cut him tonight, and pick up your same kicker Sunday morning. Viola. 

Brilliant!! 😀

11 minutes ago, CooL said:

Do your players not lock once they've played?!?! This is odd. If this was the case, I definitely would have dropped my kicker instead of Pittman.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, CooL said:

This works only in Yahoo, correct? ESPN locks the roster spot of anyone that plays tonight.

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, CooL said:

spacer.png

Edited by TheDude4bides
fixed gif
Just now, SkinThatSmokeWagon said:

Yea taking two shares in a Jacksonville/Miami THURSDAY night game sounds like 17-7 Miami win lol.

Yeah for real. Sean Koerner thinks the under will win. He is projecting 46.5

The defenses in the NFL have been taxed to the breaking point.  Highest scoring season of all time through two weeks.  And these two defenses now have to play again with only three full days to rest.  And neither were very good to begin with.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, CooL said:

Just make sure you’re waiver settings aren’t something weird before you do this, but yeah this is what I’m doing too.

5 minutes ago, laracco said:

Do your players not lock once they've played?!?! This is odd. If this was the case, I definitely would have dropped my kicker instead of Pittman.

5 minutes ago, MrCantaloupe said:

This works only in Yahoo, correct? ESPN locks the roster spot of anyone that plays tonight.

Correct, it’s a Yahoo nuance that surprisingly few of my league has figured out after all these years...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm firing this guy up in 1 league where I may have to bench Davante Adams. But I wouldn't be shocked if this guy sets up as a decoy for other pass catchers to get open rather than himself. Im just going by what I saw in the Jags first game. 2 TDs that Minshew threw, (Chark & Cole,) resulted from Shenault making the defense thinking the ball was going to him. But hey that's fantasy. 

• Like 1

Well, it's official. 

I just caught the tail end of the NFLN's fantasy show and Cynthia Frelund said "get him into your lineups".

She went on to say she thinks he leads all rookie WR's in receptions and FP's this week. Predicting at least one, maybe two TD's!

I don't know about you, but I listen we she speaks. 

Closely.