Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Laviska Shenault 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't own Shenault but figured I would pass this along to you guys from Gruden's press conference today regarding him:   Gruden on Shenault, who had five receptions for 86 yards against the B

Starting a rookie Jaguars "gadget" WR on Thursday Night Football so I can either crow or vent about it after is why I play fantasy football.

higher than zero chance? Lol thanks Nostradamus 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TuesdaymorningQB said:

I think I'm starting him over AJ Green. Green is getting more opportunities but he hasn't done much with them. 

I am throwing him in and will figure out the rest Sunday. AJG, Cee Dee, Gallup or Montgomery will need to sit. I cant watch him blow up on my bench. One thing for sure, he wont kill us with low production

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Monster Week said:

I am throwing him in and will figure out the rest Sunday. AJG, Cee Dee, Gallup or Montgomery will need to sit. I cant watch him blow up on my bench. One thing for sure, he wont kill us with low production

You guys are gassing him he won’t do much and it’s Thursday lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dboy94 said:

You guys are gassing him he won’t do much and it’s Thursday lol

Ya Vegas is pretty stupid and dont know what they are doing, putting 49 points on it... Yes I am sure there wont be any points ??? This is a young strong kid in prime time with the top WR out, of course he wont do much... you are right

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, njfoses said:

If this was a Sunday game there would be minimal excitement. We are true degenerates lol.

may i suggest that we, are just hoping for a break out... so we can have a good player for the rest of the year. We havent seen it yet, it is exciting. Always looking for WW Gold 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Monster Week said:

may i suggest that we, are just hoping for a break out... so we can have a good player for the rest of the year. We havent seen it yet, it is exciting. Always looking for WW Gold 

 

He's a fun play for tonight. The rest of the year is a longshot at best.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...